Easy Office

Ca final study strategy - group 1 and 2

Page no : 3

CA Ashish Dhupar (Senior Manager Kotak Mahindra Bank)   (773 Points)
Replied 07 February 2013

Originally posted by : ahana

Have my attempt in November n I have started studying this jan. but m not able  to get more than 2-3hours per day due to office. Do u think it will be enuf??

Hi Ahana,

Sure, its more than enough... and its good that you have started with your studies...

Just a suggestion start with Audit in Group 1.... while you are travelling toy your office.... Dont worry whether it would go in your mind or not.... Just read.... soon you would realize that you have completed audit and you have understood atleast 50% of the subject.... Thus you are utlizing your time ....

Audit as a subject doesn't need a rested mind or even a silent atmosphere...... Its a scoring subject.... !!

Try this for a week or so... May be this would help you !!

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)
Replied 07 February 2013

Mr Ashish, you got it correct..

I face problem in starting the sum mainly..

Regards

Alok

ahana (student) (63 Points)
Replied 17 February 2013

i have started with audit law and costing. attending weekly test on all three subjects. but m not gaining any cofidence in the same. i do not have the talent required to mug up the theory subjects along with the section numbers. because of which i loose a lot of marks.

i mite remember the basic crux of the provisions. n even explain it in my own words. but whe it comes to quoting i am just not able to do it.

anushma (student) (28 Points)
Replied 17 February 2013

My attempt for final is Nov 15. I have just started going to office (almost been around a month).In which order and when should i start my coaching classes?...I took coaching for all subjects in IPCC.I am not sure if I will be able to prepare any subject on my own. Should I take classes for all subjects?...Pls help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: