Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA final study notes 1100 pages on DT

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hello friends you can do self study from dvds of video lectures , you can get it from C.A Academy .i am also preparing through it and i am not facing any problem. By that u can revise as many times as u want on any difficult topic because you can play any topic no. of times as you wish , which is not possible in live classes because they teach only once and if any one fails in any term then in another term one forgets everything . And the faculty of those video lectures are very good. They have both Final and IPCC Video Lectures of good picture and sound quality. I cleared my Final group 1 by preparing from those Dvds .So at last i will say that self study with hard work will definetly lead you to sucess in CA exams. Contact- ca.academy @ hotmail.com

(Guest)

thank u so much for sharing

tarun (CA Final (Gr. 2 Passed) & CS Final)   (332 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

Originally posted by : Manish Arya
For those who want it to be Downloaded.... Open the Link... it will be opened in Google Docs.....on the Left side.. Click File option and then... Download as Original....

Thanks 

nutan (Emp) (277 Points)
Replied 18 June 2011

open the link and then see the file menu option to download

===========================

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1bdanoZXJ9C7gQn4WDkSoqQ05Lj6oJWX5dr--NKTc_bgIKPsj8xDumuUQG8Qj&hl=en_GB

===========================

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

IT is very useful thanks for sharing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: