Ca final students dont be scared of nov'11 result

CA ASHISH BANSAL (M.COM (F & T) , ACA) (69 Points)

15 October 2011  

While going through the topics on CA club india and rumours around CA students, i found that majority of the CA final students are scared of NOV'11 results before giving there exams, it is very shocking to see that students have lost there confidense even before giving there exams..I remember the lines said by Mr Sharukh Khan as a coach in Chak de India Movie to his girls hokey team before the start of world cup final match in the movie "Agar tum sab ajj apne jiwan ki sabse achi hockey khel gaye toh yeh pal tumse khuda bhi nahi chin sakta" in the same way if u have prepared for CA final with hard work and u r boosted with confidense u can or i should say u will clear CA exams with flying colours....agar result may'11 acha hua hai aur passing percentage was nearly at all time max @ 20% toh iska matlab ye nahi ki ca institute jabardasti deserving students ko fail kar degi..at last i can only say ..apna karam kiye ja ..fal ki chinta mat kar..if u deserve it u will defenately achive it today or later when the time is ripe....BEST OF LUCK....