Easy Office

Ca final passing no of students

Page no : 4

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Yes agree with Balwinder. Ashish Tiwari thoda jyada ho raha hain bhai tera...Control kar...Jyada gussa thik nahi...

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Thanks mihir for maintaining Decorrum....

Ashish tiwari (ca final 8th attempt) (386 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Balwindr you are postings just bullsh*t here.. Agar tuje result ke bare mai koi information ni hai to ase post kyu kar raha hai..... Result ke percentage kitne hoge ye na to tu janta hai or na koi member janta hai .... Ye information disclose ni ke jaate islye internal source ka hawala dena to bekaar ..hai......Result is bar pehle se behtar rahegaaa..muje ni tm log market ke bare mai kiya jaante ho.....magar market conditions favourable hai.....lot of vacancy are available for CA but not for dummy CA

Replied 29 July 2014

Mihir bhai iska post dhek isnee bilkul exact figure likhe hau jese Result isne he banayaa ho.... Bata yar itnee gaap bhe ni marne chayee or vo bhe us waqt jab sab result ka wait kar rahe ho

Replied 29 July 2014

Hahahaha well said tiwari.

Replied 29 July 2014

Internal souce ka name batyeooo Baldwinr ....hahahaha.........

Replied 29 July 2014

Now he is agreee that ....the post us totally fake....Baldwinr abe ase time pass mat kar yaha fb pe dala kar ase post

Shweta (CA Final Student) (305 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

ohooo....ab shaant ho jao dono..

1 Like

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

@ Ashish- Koi kuch bhi bole, Patience naam ki chiz hoti hain yaar...Maan lo 2 Min ke liye ki Balwinder ko bataye kisi ne no...And he shared it...Aur usne bataya bhi hain ki Galat ho sakte hain..He is not trying to prove it...! To let it be na...Derz no need to debate fr such a long time...Aur agar aisi info manle tuze milti to tune bhi wo share hi ki rehti wid us...! U have a right to comment but maintain ur language, professional attitude, and Calm...! U r expecting to be a CA...So behave accordingly...!!

(Guest)

Balwinder plzz stop this non sense, u r a CA student my employer is a BOS member, he knws many people from ICAI, he is not having detail regarding this and guyz dunt believe in him, he is playing with our sentiments and the reason for his post is just to create panic among us, no one can information, itz kept top secret by icai before result... we all should report to admin regardin this fake news and panic this guy is spreading through this forum.

harshit vaid (cpt) (208 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Ca result will be 80% and all std. Who had given may 2014 exams will be awarded with tata nano and flat in mumbai with one gf bf .. I got this info from finance minoster and obama and from my newspaper agency
2 Like

Replied 30 July 2014

Ca final result on 8th august announced....

Pawan Mittal (CA Final) (702 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Stop spreading rumours friends and wait for 8th August.

1 Like

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

I dun know as to the information provided by the post maker is right or wrong....but it definetely hurts us if our efforts are not recognised....I just dun know as to what basis they declare the pass % & all.....but, the play with the student life & their goal is really not correct with respect to the so called standards  Opportunities...........its really very hurting....I really regret for entering if this happens.........

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 30 July 2014

Originally posted by : Shwetha R
I dun know as to the information provided by the post maker is right or wrong....but it definetely hurts us if our efforts are not recognised....I just dun know as to what basis they declare the pass % & all.....but, the play with the student life & their goal is really not correct with respect to the so called standards  Opportunities...........its really very hurting....I really regret for entering if this happens.........

Dont worry This forum is for Making ourself to think positive and enhance our knowledge, if some one posting info which hurts our sentiments thne just IGNORE THEM, Result will be good for every one if they read wel they wil clear if not it will help them to read more and build their knowledge.

At this time it is advisable to look on to positive aspects only.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro