Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final passing no of students

Page no : 3

CA Mihir Kulkarni (Student) (666 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Guys may be the information is not accurate but yes definitely the pass percentage will be similar to Nov 13 exams. You cant deny it totally. And yes result is likely to be declared between 4th to 8th aug. Notification will mostly be issued tomorrow or day after tomorrow ! Just chill and hope for the Best !

Ashish tiwari (ca final 8th attempt) (386 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Fir to tu balwinder 2 % mai ni hai nov 14 ke tyare suru karde....time pehle he khud ko fail maan rakhaa hai.

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Meri fikar mat kar ashish bhai, mere to sirf 2 subjects rehte baaki to exempt hair....let the result come I will share my Nro no as well marks...and best of luck to you.....

Replied 29 July 2014

Agar internal source itne thakde hai to exat date he bata do result ke.... Or is bar result 10 rahega.....july ke president communi pare hai....phele parlo fail baad mai ho janaa.

Replied 29 July 2014

Hahhahhabha.....sahe kosis the.....tabhe 2% 2% chilaaa raha hai......jinke ak ya do atke hote hai unka he chance kam hote hai....

CA. Rajiv.R (Searching for employment)   (283 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Guys there are some obvious things to be considered for deliberation: (a). on basis of past trends yes the results will be announced next week that is by 8-Aug. (b) The institute is not going to make radical change in the pass percentage as compared to Nov 13 , so obviously it's gonna be more or less similar with slight percentage change only, coz there have not been any tremendous change in the Job opportunities available. So, unlike Mr Balwinder I'm not gonna say this to be a " secret information" but it's quite obvious facts that all CA Final students are aware of, trust me when I say that you dont need to Have insider source nor you need to be a rocket scientist to accept these two basic facts. But to say that this is the actual number of students who will pass the ca final exam is sure absurdity and foolishness and shows a trend towards causing chaos amongst the students.So if we really are professionals we should restrain ourselves from such unprofessional acts.

Replied 29 July 2014

Tiwari improve your language first.....

Kanwaljeet Singh Minhas (Analyst) (22 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Just wish that result of both group will be there in double digits this time

.. Hope for the best.. God bless everyone.. stay positive guys !! 

Replied 29 July 2014

Bahi typing bol ....... .. Kya yar balwindr bandaaa kamaaal ka hai tu

Replied 29 July 2014

Baldwin Dr apne internal source se pata kareo ab barish kab paregeee .....

CA Yatin Bansal (ACA, B.com, CS(Inter)) (196 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

everyone just listen.... This is not frustation against Mr. Balwinder but against ICAI regarding results. So stop blaming him and we all should accept that insitute is not going to pass too many candidates this tym again.... but it doesnt mean that i believe his stats...

Replied 29 July 2014

@ Ashish- Bhai itna react hone ki jaruri nahi hain...How can u be sure dat it will be 10 %...U r optimistic but not realistic...Dont predict the institute...Trend is not going to change...And yes many senior people tell unofficially dat situation is not gonna change result will be more or less same so v cannot say like isme kuch baat nahi hain...Dont debate here...ICAI is gonna share da result widin a week and it ll be all clear. Till den plz dun argue guys...Chill

Shweta (CA Final Student) (305 Points)
Replied 29 July 2014

Hi guys...after reading all the comments..first of all balwinder has shared what he came to know. He might be wrong but thats what everybody is doing. We all are sharing our thaughts and estimations.I am not saying that balwinder is right or wrong. But one thing is surely wrong and that saying anything bad about some1's result ...shayad balwinder galat ho but we shound not comment about his result. agar uski post professional ni h toh uske reult par comment karne se jyada unprofessional cheez kuch ho hi ni sakti

Replied 29 July 2014

I think tiwari you should be kicked off from this group. You are continuingly posting such a rubbish comments. Just shut up and remember this is a professional group.Either leave this group or stop posting such a nonsense wordings...be like a yatin Bansal who have a sense to write and understand....

Replied 29 July 2014

Clear means doubt will get cleared...Ispe mat bolo ki sab clear hone wale he kya :D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: