Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final marks sheet

Page no : 2

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

I have not received the Gr II passing and final certificate as I have cleared GRi earlier.

When will CA institute send the CA certificate as we have to send application in Form 2 with the enclosures for getting membership no.

Regards,

CA.Viswanathan,C.P

CA, CS(Professional) ROHAN (B.com CA CS Sr officer -Finance & MIS )   (309 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

@ Vishvanathan,

I think we need not provide the pass certificate for availing the membership no.You have to just get the marksheets mentioned over there attested "True copy" by a CA

Secondly a computer print out of GRp2 marksheet will suffice for attestation and application of membership no

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Fully agree with Rohan, you can take printout of the November 2012 result mark sheet and get it attested by any CA along with other documents highlighted in form 2, to obtain Membership.

Ca k.vinod (Faculty for CA/ICAI(Cost) Hyderabad)   (28 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

yaa...i  received week back...only

Neha Ghangurde (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Originally posted by : CA sanjeev kumar

i haven't receivd my mark sheet yet

John Paul George (Qualified CA) (48 Points)
Replied 05 March 2013

Originally posted by : Madhuri agrawal

i had applied for revaluation of answer sheets.......

My result is "No Discrepancy in the marks"  this is final or it may change - any one give u r suggesstion or share u r result??????

plz do suggest

That is final........Once it is declared that there is no change in your marks,it is not going to change. So start preparing for your next exams and ALL THE VERY BESTyesyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: