Ca course coaching

Andy Govind (1 Points)

06 April 2019  

Hello Everyone, My name is Sonit Nagar and today I am sharing my success story with you all. First of all, it’s not about only SUCCESS, it’s more about taking DECISIONS for future and sticking to those decisions until you prove them RIGHT.

I did my B com from delhi university, i passed out in 2013, and got placed in TCS. Though I joined TCS, somewhere back in my mind there was an attraction towards chartered accountancy professional, the reason being most of my family members were already working in this field from many years.

For financial reporting, I had a different strategy. I never relied on icai practice manual. I’ve always made my own notes. I gave 90 minutes of my time to each subject on understanding the base.

When it comes to SFM, go as per the type of questions being asked, portfolio management, derivative and forex etc should be your priority. Solve daily sectional tests from CA TEST SERIES. The level of questions provided in their test papers match the difficulty level of real icai exams

This is the first group subject which has varied most in terms of difficulty level and the types of question asked. Improve your conceptual skills. Read a good book for atleast 4 times. Improve your Vocabulary; you can take help from various online portals as they post important Vocabulary daily

Coming on to the test series, your preparation for icai exams is incomplete without test series; there are many good test series available. I personally used CA TEST SERIES. My major chunk of preparation revolves around ca test series. Initially, I tried some other test series, but the level of questions was not up to the mark of professional exams. ca test series keeps this in mind

At last, I want to thank ca test series for providing the required material and providing opportunities to even those who can’t afford the expensive coaching. Website – https://www.catestseries.org

Thank you!
All the best to all the aspirants!

Hello Everyone, My name is Sonit Nagar and today I am sharing my success story with you all. First of all, it’s not about only SUCCESS, it’s more about taking DECISIONS for future and sticking to those decisions until you prove them RIGHT.

I did my B com from delhi university, i passed out in 2013, and got placed in TCS. Though I joined TCS, somewhere back in my mind there was an attraction towards chartered accountancy professional, the reason being most of my family members were already working in this field from many years.

For financial reporting, I had a different strategy. I never relied on icai practice manual. I’ve always made my own notes. I gave 90 minutes of my time to each subject on understanding the base.

When it comes to SFM, go as per the type of questions being asked, portfolio management, derivative and forex etc should be your priority. Solve daily sectional tests from CA TEST SERIES. The level of questions provided in their test papers match the difficulty level of real icai exams

This is the first group subject which has varied most in terms of difficulty level and the types of question asked. Improve your conceptual skills. Read a good book for atleast 4 times. Improve your Vocabulary; you can take help from various online portals as they post important Vocabulary daily

Coming on to the test series, your preparation for icai exams is incomplete without test series; there are many good test series available. I personally used CA TEST SERIES. My major chunk of preparation revolves around ca test series. Initially, I tried some other test series, but the level of questions was not up to the mark of professional exams. ca test series keeps this in mind

At last, I want to thank ca test series for providing the required material and providing opportunities to even those who can’t afford the expensive coaching. Website – https://www.catestseries.org

Thank you!
All the best to all the aspirants!