Easy Office
LCI Learning

Becoming CA after 15 years. My story of Passion and Grit

Page no : 3

ASHISH A KOTHARI (MBA) (23 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations for your sucess !!! and wish you all the best for your career ahead. Well Done.

DEEPAK M GUPTA (ca) (37 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

A Deeply congratulation Bro, really you served from so many unfavorable situations but the positive is God is really think something else. and see after so hard struggle you become a CA. meanwhile i am too much appreciate and motivate with your. and the most important thing is that when i read your story at the time when i confused between job and study. but now i am cleared after read you. Thank you so much to share your inspirational story and help us to take proper decision. Wish a great and success ahead before you. may Bholenath bless you always, Wish you Wealth, Jai Hind, Jai vestige, Har Har Mahadev....
1 Like

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Your journey is truly very inspiring. I wish you the very best sir!

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

You also give so much motivation to people who think that everything in their life has to be achieved in their 20s itself which is wrong. There is literally no age or no time when one should achieve their dreams. One shouldn't think in these lines too. You went with your dream even whilst having faced so much disturbance and problems. Big big kudos to you Sir!

1 Like

jagdeep singh (student) (61 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Very Inspiring sir. Congratulations on becoming CA .

bhoomika bothra (Audit Associate) (53 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am sure it will help many people to take decision and get back to studies seriously. I am sure, I am one of them. Thank You. All the best for the next.

1 Like

Ankit Agarwal (Student CA Final ) (117 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Salute and massive respect sir.
1 Like

Sandeep Kumar Agarwal (student) (66 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Congratulations bhai, very inspirational story
1 Like

suresh (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Congratulations sir all the best for your future
1 Like

Graham Bivek (7 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Congratulations brother. I can relate the pain and depression it gives. Hope I can achieve the glory like you soon. Happy for you. 

1 Like

Jamila Karori (Manager Audit & Compliance)   (107 Points)
Replied 03 February 2021

Heartiest Congratulations !!!  Truely motivated n inspired by your achievement !!! Definately you have proved that age and adverse circumstances in life cannot be hurdle to achieve what you believe you can achieve !!! All the best for all ur endeavours in future !! Keep inspiring .....

2 Like

CA Pramod Kulkarni (14 Points)
Replied 04 February 2021

Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  congratulations to you and the whole family. Truly inspiring story. CA is not a easy course, need to work hard to become a CA 

1 Like

Omkar (Finance & Acct Dept) (75 Points)
Replied 05 February 2021

Great.....no other words !

1 Like

Oshin Stevenson (11 Points)
Replied 05 February 2021

Congratulations sir....ur story inspired me alot....thank you for sharing this😊
1 Like

Oshin Stevenson (11 Points)
Replied 05 February 2021

Congratulations sir....ur story inspired me alot....thank you for sharing this😊