Becoming CA after 15 years. My story of Passion and Grit

Page no : 2

Priyanka Rani (14 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Your patience 👍👍👍
1 Like

gitesh chitkara (7 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Really thankful for sharing your story,,,will boost all specially me...who was almost to quit CA
1 Like

vasu budumuru (23 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations bhai.. infact u have seen many hard facets of life ... finally u achieved it.and your is inspiring me lot and teaches me lot..I am 26 now.i cleared my ca inter 2017 ...upto now I didn't give any attempt...but I want to it now because of ur real experience of life .... really its horrible bhai... anyway hope u have great life ahead.... congratulations..
1 Like

sathish mandhala (7 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Definitely your story is going to inspire each and every aspirant of CA not only for clearing CA but in every moment of their lives to tackle any situation. Hatsoff to your dedication Sir. Congratulations💐💐You really deserve it Sir.
1 Like

Bhargav (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Really inspiring...Many many congratulations to you. Thank you for sharing your story.
1 Like

Nithya Krishnamani (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (40 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations Sir!! Really inspiring.
1 Like

vasu budumuru (23 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations bhai.. infact u have seen many hard facets of life ... finally u achieved it.and your is inspiring me lot and teaches me lot..I am 26 now.i cleared my ca inter 2017 ...upto now I didn't give any attempt...but I want to it now because of ur real experience of life .... really its horrible bhai... anyway hope u have great life ahead.... congratulations..
1 Like

Nidhi Prajapati (Accountant) (106 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congrats sir ,your story is motivation for me.

1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

I would recommend this message primarily to the young aspirants that they should not make the mistake of loosing opportunities and advantages they have in their earlier times of studies. Learn from the mistake of others, that is wisdom. It is equally inspiring to those who left CA course for their family. Congratulations Sir, and thanks for the message.

1 Like

Miszbah Jalal (2 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations sir 🤩❤️. All the best for future 😄

Sri Hari (7 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Inspiration for many peoples including me thank you for sharing your struggles and up and downs in life thank you sir and congratulations
1 Like

sricharan podugu (nothing) (38 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Wow man you blown my mind... congratulations

Divesh Shah (CFO) (32 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Hi Deepak,

Your story resembles my struggle very much, just that i was a no merit lister, But yes due to the responsibilities i had to keep studies on a second priority, leading to a gap of twelve years between Inter and Final clearances. But Yes, Perseverance is the Game

Days changed once I left my job after clearing CA, thats the time i could explore the world for better opportunities. Today, i can retire much before my age. And am now free to take up US-CPA which was my one-time passion when i could not clear CA.

So guys, never get depressed, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.....

Good luck

1 Like

kiruthika manoharan (2 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

in life striving is important

THANUJA PALLI (2 Points)
Replied 02 February 2021

Congratulations sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro