Easy Office

Basic knowledge about indian stock exchange

Page no : 3

SHRMONEY (solve legal finance problems - shrmoney@gmail.com)   (148 Points)
Replied 14 September 2014

EASY 30 % TO 50 % ANNUAL TAX FREE RETURNS FROM SHARE MARKET.

In share market about 95%  people loose money all over world day after day,year after year.

In contrast it is the only place where 95% come to give money to 5% regularly day after day.

You can be one of those 5% if proper methods are learnt. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE COMMON MISTAKES.

1. Tip providers are those people who have failed in the market and now wants to experiment  on others  money.

1. No software can predict advance trend. All software s analyse what has happened and by the time you act on the trend the time is gone.

If software is working and giving results as claimed that why the person who isproviding it earns him / her self.

On this background we train you by easy steps to anticipate the movement in advance and just do one or two trades in a week and earn money regularly. This is one year course which will give you life time expertise in all types of markets whether going up or going down.

pankaj tiwari (Others) (417 Points)
Replied 16 October 2014

recently i have applied for share trading account i have got opened my demat account with Karur vysya bank as i have my saving account in the bank thereafter i applied for trading through religare as bank is having tieup with them my money got debited on 29.09.2014 but still my account opening is in process. i want to know how can i shutdown my dis trading account and get my money back without any hindrance and i want to open my trading account with other dp so kindly suggest the same as well. Read more at: /experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=901642

Anju (CS) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

I am also a well Exprienced Stock Merket Expert. We are giving some Inportant tips to trade in stock market. Folling are inportant rules, tips and websites to give the best information for trader.

The best way of investing in the market is to do your own research, do not trust blindly on what they say on various business channels, most of them is bad advice and will land you into trouble, keep in mind no matter how wide your research is you will still make mistakes, but don't get disheartened, have patience.

There are some time-tested mantras of investment which have always proved right in the long term, these rules were also followed by World's most successful investor Warren Buffet, who is one of the richest person in the world.

Here are the basic rules of investing:

1. Always invest for long-term, the real money is made only when the money is given a chance to grow, do not involve in day trading or short term trading. Think of a stock as you have bought a part of a company and not just a piece of paper or a ticker on the screen. I vesting for long term also helps you save taxes on your earnings.

2. Buy when there is blood on streets. Always buy stocks when there is panic in the market and everybody is selling, it sounds stupid, but that is the only time when you get good stocks at a very cheap price.

3. always invest in companies with strong fundamentals, Read the annual reports of the company, analyze the financial statements of the company. read books on how to analyze financial statements of a company. do not invest till you are fully convinced about the company's health and profitability.

As far as broker is concerned, you cannot trade or invest in market without opening a demat account with a broker, do negotiate your brokerage with your broker before opening an account, beware that there are many fraud brokers in the market, so before trusting someone, it's better to ask your friends about the reliability of the broker.

To continue your education select some of the following:

Let's get a list of essential books to read for people of all knowledge levels. These don't have to be hardcore academic books or "how to make $$ trading 20 minutes a day" books. I'll start with these:

When Genius Failed - Roger Lowenstein
Den of Thieves - James B. Stewart
The Big Short - Michael Lewis
Barbarians at the Gate - Bryan Burrough & John Helyar
Beating the Street by Peter Lynch
From Riches to Rags, by I.C. Freeley
How to Make Money in Stocks” by William O’Neil
24 Essential Lessons for Investment Success by William O’Neil
The Intelligent Investor, by Benjamin Graham
Common Stocks, Uncommon Profits, by Philip A. Fisher
One Up on Wall Street by Peter Lynch
Stocks for the Long Run, by Jeremy Siegel
The Interpretation of Financial Statements by Benjamin Graham
What Works on Wall Street by James O'Shaunessey
You Can Be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt
Your Money and Your Brain by Jason Zweig

Websites that can provide instructions and help with procedures and terminology are Investopedia and Yahoo Finance Educating the world about Google Finance.

Visit some of the more professional websites like Trifid Research https://www.trifidresearch.com/ Some of these web sites will have advertisers who are worth looking into  also. And remember, if they offer free information, get it.

Suresh (Student Others) (38 Points)
Replied 26 February 2015

Thank you Rajeshji

Suresh

Suresh (Student Others) (38 Points)
Replied 26 February 2015

Thank you Rajeshji. Simple and effective . 

Suresh

pankaj tiwari (Others) (417 Points)
Replied 02 March 2015

is it a good to join as ts trainee in stock broking firm in back office would i be able to learn the work and would these work will be benificial for me or work for me in future?

TATA.VENKATESH (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 14 March 2015

thanks for sharing and its very useful to me

Suyogya (Finance Professional) (23 Points)
Replied 25 March 2015

Good information about share market. It is very helpful and reliable for newer traders and investors. All points are clearly defined and full of knowledge. I am also working in an advisory firm, as an adviser. Our company can provide the type of information and Stock Tips, Commodity Tips and Currency Tips for all segments. This is more useful and better gain profit for every trader.

Keval D Mistry (Company Secretary) (22 Points)
Replied 15 July 2016

Great. It gives clear picture about the stock exchange market and its seems true indication that how to handle our portfoilo of shares in a easy manner.

latinmanharlal (VP) (51 Points)
Replied 15 July 2016

Nice information on share market there are so many best share trading company in india you can start trading from there.

CA Rahul Mor (Chartered Accountant) (173 Points)
Replied 03 October 2016

Can you share how to do trading in options and futures.

Sai Da Ansh (2 Points)
Replied 21 March 2018

Rajesh Sir Thnx for the knowledge i hopw u help me more

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: