Articleship

I have cleared my ipcc group 1 (2nd attempt).. I have secured 234/400 and got exemption in accounts, law and cost-fm. I couldn't clear group 2 But I want to join a good articleship firm in kolkata. Please tell me is there any chance of being selected in top 10 firms of kolkata with only 1st group cleared
Replies (1)

Apply in those firms and keep your fingers crossed. If you are short listed for interview, you need to go with a positive approach and perform well in the interview. By attending or giving it a try you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Best of luck.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details