Easy Office
LCI Learning

Apology for strange behavior !!!

Page no : 3

subhash reddy (Student) (442 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

welcome back sir.......thanx to admn.........

1 Like

(Guest)

Your behaviour was not strange, boss. It happehs with anyone when some fake profile criticises us harshly and without reason. We know about the same kind of accident with CA Amit Daga a few months ago. This happens all times with people who works well and tries to help others. So dont consider all these useless criticisms and go on. We are always with you and fake profiles will no longer stay here.

ιη∂ιαη ¢увєя αяму

2 Like

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

Thank you so much sir..we need you d most............

1 Like

Vinay Keni (CA Job) (92 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

hi friends,

after reading all ur messages  i just want to know what was the reason forcing Mr ankur to leave this club ... anything fishy happend between ankur & other people in the club

1 Like

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

WE WANT U very very very MUCH. PLEASE DO NOT QUIT .

1 Like

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

YOU CAN WIN

Winners don't do different things.

They do things Differently.

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

HOW DO YOU RECOGNIZE PEOPLE WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE?

Just like an absence of ill health does not equal good health, an absence of negativity alone does not make a person positive. People with positive attitudes have certain personality traits that are easy to recognize. They are caring, confident, patient, and humble. They have high expectations of themselves and others. They anticipate positive outcomes. A person with a positive attitude is like a fruit of all seasons. He is always welcome.

That's why the community wants you to come back and you have taken the right decision.

Yours Friendly,

Ghanshyam

Kaushik Vankadkar (Service) (350 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

WELCOME BACKKKK.....

1 Like

Balachandran (Delivery Manager) (26 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Hi Ankur,

Your message is pretty straight and honest.

Just putting up a message as below for all of us to read and (hopefully) follow. ( i myself do npt follow this many times!).

Quote:

Most of Our Failures in Human Relations are due to “misunderstandings”.

We expect other people to react and respond and come to the same conclusions as we do from a given set of “facts” or “circumstances.”

No one responds or reacts to “things as they are,” but to his own mental images.  Most of the time, a person “understands” and interprets the situation differently from us. He is merely responding appropriately to what – to him – seems to be the truth about the situation.

Ask yourself:

“How does this appear to him?”
“How does he interpret this situation?”
“How does he feel about it?”

Try to understand why he might “act the way he does”

In dealing with other people try to see the situation from their point of view as well as your own.

Unquote

1 Like

GURU PRANESH (FCA(FUTURE CA)) (459 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

BaCk WiTh a BANG!!!!!!!!!

Happy to c u bck sir!!!

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

THANKS , DEAR ANKUR SIR

1 Like

Vatsalya Bhardwaj (Final Student) (427 Points)
Replied 22 May 2010

:):) welcome back sir.....:):)

2 Like

MEETU KASHYAP (Job) (57 Points)
Replied 25 May 2010

Dont let others feel you down. Believe in yourself & give your best. someone may be following your steps, so your steps mean a lot for that someone..

Keep sharing ideas & guiding us..

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 25 May 2010

Originally posted by : MEETU KASHYAP

Dont let others feel you down. Believe in yourself & give your best. someone may be following your steps, so your steps mean a lot for that someone..

Keep sharing ideas & guiding us..

Many thanks Meetu for your kind guidance !!! I will keep that in mind.

Best Regards

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 28 May 2010

If there was no dark night, the importance of the sunlight could not be appreciated, if there was no winter, spring would have been a general thought. Criticism shows that you are a successful person especially as you have helped everyone with really great work( including me! I have benefited much from you!) I do really hope that you will continue to support us with your knowledge and guidance.

thank you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: