any one please help me on this

HI my questioin is this

I cleared my CS final in december 2007 ,as I was also doing my MBA regular along with that i could not complete my 15 month training right now I am working with TCS ,on a good pacage,I have alredy appld for Licenciate company secretary and got registered for the same ,I have also enrolled for ICWA and will be writing my inter paper in DEC this year .My question is how I can make the most of my LCS and can I claim exemption of some exam for ICWA on the basis of my LCS.and how should I plan my career going forward.I have a total exp of 1 year in TCS under its investment banking profile though not related to CS.

please help me on this ,your suggestions are always welcome

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

CS+MBA finance is the best combination for an Investment Banking Job in my opinion. An Investment Bank has lots of work realted to M&A, Private Placements, QIPs, IPOs, FIIs etc. SEBI regulates all these areas. SEBI Guidelines and Company Law forming the crux of the CS course, it becomes an ideal profile for an IB.

 

You can go ahead and join some Investment Bank, or Financial Advisory Services arm of the Big 4 or other Consulting firms.

 

This will be a good option because your current work is not related to CS, where as the above profile would help you utilise the skillsets you acquired through CS as well as MBA and leverage upon both these qualifications.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details