Advance tax wrongly paid

suman shekhar (student) (27 Points)

05 August 2013  

If an assessee wrongly calculates his/her advance tax and pays it, what are the options to pay the remaining tax in the current assessment year ?

And, If an assessee has not received any income in the previous year ( SALARIED EMPLOYEE OF STATE GOVT.) , Should he pay tax and file return  electronically in ITR 1 SAHAJ.