A.y. 2011-2012 unable to complete xls file!

Hello,

I downloaded ITR2 utility from the income tax website for AY 2011-2012.

Now when entering salary details, in the sheet named 'Part B - TI - TTI', it does not pick up the total salary earned, I mean the total salary stays '0' instead of the slary figure.

Since the field cannot be manually edited am unable to proceed further and file my return.
 
I've re-tried this 5 times and its pretty irritating now as I wish to file it online and not physically
 
Please advise.
Replies (2)
Originally posted by : Shravan

Hello,

I downloaded ITR2 utility from the income tax website for AY 2011-2012.

Now when entering salary details, in the sheet named 'Part B - TI - TTI', it does not pick up the total salary earned, I mean the total salary stays '0' instead of the slary figure.

Since the field cannot be manually edited am unable to proceed further and file my return.

 

I've re-tried this 5 times and its pretty irritating now as I wish to file it online and not physically

 

Please advise.

 

You can see the bottom of "Part B TI - TII" at Row 78 "Schedule S" you can fill the salary particulars

and click validate button, It automatically validate the contents entered.. If any error comes you have 

to rectify it..

NOTE : ON OPENING THE UTILITY MACRO SHOULD BE ENABLED.

yes agreed with expert

note is very important which was written by Mr. G.N

if you find again problem then send ITR to my email ID i will rectify it for you

bhagat786murtaza @ gmail.com

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details