Easy Office

A funny case law (income tax act)

Page no : 2

Sonika (lkrchanda) (25 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Sooo greedy people, what people can't do for saving money!!! So funny!

Vimal Kishor Singh (Service) (78 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Yaa. I got it in icai selected case study book. And ans is very nice by the authority. Its nice

Nikhil Kaushik (Fellow CA) (85085 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Shruti, this is the reason people dont vote for honest people...because with dishonest candidate we are already staring at the abyss of corruption...the honest ones just reach there faster and break the hopes.

amit satyawali (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Dt ki class main btaya tha sir ny.....phir to is lawyer ko apny heart ko block of asset main daal dena canute nd dep claim karni cahiye hahahahahahahaha

CA Shruti Gupta (CMA FINAL CS Final) (1434 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Dear Nikhil Sir

I Agree with you....but...sad

CA. ASHWANI MAURYA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (82 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Ya It was the case asked in November 2012 CA Final Exam attemped by me. It was very interesting case. But court rejected the plea on the ground thay A healthy heart is required by every man whether he is a professional or not. Expenditure on Heart Surgery is an expense to live a healthy life; It has nothing to do with your business or profession.

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Yes i have already studied this case law in icai's list of select cases. Did find this lawyer joogado types. Waise bhi court jaa raha hoga...and khud hi apna case lada hoga :P no additional expenses.

Replied 15 March 2014

everything said and done...remember that Shanti Bhushan is one of the very good legal brains we have had in this country...he is also an ex-union law minister.  Plus, please read the case law, he was respresented by other lawyers...dont make baseless allegations..

Replied 15 March 2014

and Shruti,

thats the problem, it is a sad state of affairs today...we had high hopes.

Girish C Gaikwad (Chartered Accountant) (55 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

hahaha.... he should also claim all normal living expenses for functioning of his body & mind !!!

1 Like

AJIT MISHRA (STUDENT) (110 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Something more interesting: Issue: Whether a child in the womb of mother entitled to share in HUF? PLS ANSWER.

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive) (711 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Very funny case law.exam me jaldi yaad ho gya tha.hahaha

manoj dave (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Health is welth so he is claming deduction under income tax

CA Surendra Bhatt (ACA,DISA) (Chartered Accountant) (281 Points)
Replied 16 March 2014

He must be very lively person. Nice thought sir...no body could have thought of it.

CA Surendra Bhatt (ACA,DISA) (Chartered Accountant) (281 Points)
Replied 16 March 2014

He must be very lively person. Nice thought sir...no body could have thought of it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: