2nd house and deemed rental income

Dear,
If I taken possession of 2nd house in lash week of March-19 and loan EMI started from March-19 and no rent Income.
Please give me your opinion, how to show deemed rental income in ITR.
I am taking deduction of interest on loan EMI from my salary income.
Also will I require to show loan in AL if I am not showing 2nd house in this year return.
Please advise in all aspects.
Thanks
Ashok Agarwal
Replies (1)

You can show 1 month rent in ITR.

ITR 2 has provision for deemed income.

You  have to show your second house in sch. AL, when declaring loan against it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details