11 Reasons I did CA for .......!!!!!!!!

11 Reasns I did CA for....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) I hate 2 sleep.

2) I like 2 stay in classes 4ever

3) I want 2 feel failure.

4) I want every1 to think i'm intelligent.

5) I've enjoyed enough

6) I can't live without tension

7) I want 2 pay 4 my sins.

8) I like travelling 2 remote places 2 work

9) I like 2 blame luck

10) I dont want 2 marry b4 30

11) I need calci for 2+2.

bye tc njoy n feel proud to b doing CA.

regards,

ketan sarda

 

Replies (4)

Same reasons why every1 opts 4 ca

NICE ONE,

THANKS 4 SHARING !!

 

very true

 really the are true

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details