K V Subba Rao's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 764

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Accounts, Audit, Income Tax

    My area of expertise
    Accounts, Audit, Income Tax

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com., F.C.A

    Award & Honors:

  • BASAVARAJ says :
    i wanted to know about maturty of key man insurance would be taxable

  • Tushar says : Regn. Charges & Stamp Duty deduction u/s 80 C
    Good Evening Sir, I read your last post relating to 'The deduction under Section 80C for stamp duty and registration charges is available only if the house property in question is possessed by the end of the same financial year'. I understand the same, but unable to find the cause. Whether there is any case law which restricts the time period of possession.

  • Tushar says :

  • last man standing says : house rent query
    i am employed on contract basis and have a consolidated monthly salary of 50,000. it has no breakups(basic, hra, ta, da etc.). i have a house which is wholly owned by my wife right from the beggining(she is a home-maker). how much(5000, 10000 ??) can i transfer every month to her saving acct by cheque so as to get the maximum IT exemption.? thanks

  • Gajjala Satheesh says : Tally Ledger for every person
    I want to know the entries in Tally. How to create the Ledger in Tally. When we give advance, payment for salary. How to create in Tally and posting of a Journal. And How to pass for every person. If we go to ledger, I will enter the person name only. Salary, advance, travel advance, travel expense, travel reimbursement,PF, ESIC, PT, TDS everything has to come in the ledger. when we enter a person name. Could you plz give me a answer.

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts