MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 21st January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

CA Sumat Singhal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 349

+ View Full Profile

About me

Dy Chief Manager Credit at STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI).

Ex IFRS {Ind AS Team Leader} & Sr Manager (Credit) At Punjab National Bank, New Delhi

Hi friends this is Sumat Singhal A Chartered Accountant, Company secretary , Cost Accountant, MBA, CAIIB, Risk Professional and Commerce Graduate, A Motivational speaker,intrested in interacting and sharing of knowledge & last bt not lease fitness freak.

I love reading books especially Motivational, Fiction, Phiolosphy, I Knee down before wisdom and enlightened master OSHO, Whose directions always Inspire and guide me and find the true way  much interested in Risk management, Corporate Credit, Treasury, Finance related with meger and acquisition, buy out and Investment Banking.

I live my life in one believe that is " LIVE YOUR LIFE FULL, ITS NOT A MATTER OF HOW LONG IT IS BUT HOW DEEPLY AND CONCIOUSLY YOU LIVE, BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU, AS ALREADY SAID BY JESUS 'THOSE ALREADY HAVE WILL BE GIVEN MORE AND NOT HAVE WILL BE TAKEN BACK' GOD HAVE BETTER PLANS FOR YOU THAN YOU HAVE, SO BE PATIENT AND KEEP WORKING, NATUTRE WILL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU DESERVE AND AT LAST DONT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS YOU HAVE YOUR UNIQUE PERSONALITY"

Thanks for Viewing my Profiles

THANK U ALL , THANK YOU CCI.

Takeover files

ALL AGREEMENTS AT ONE PLACE

Groom your Personality And Success Mantra

ALL ABOUT BANKING

Finance and related therewith

Agreements format

FOR CWA STUDENTS

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i can answer of queries regarding corporate law, taxation,finance, excise , audit.

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Company Law, Custom and Excise,

My experience in the area (years):
    3 and half years and audit,finance, taxatation and corporate law

Organizations I belong to:
    Chartered Accountant

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    schedule VI LLP AN analysis IPL accounting Prospective Documentation corporate restructuring and insolvency IFRS overview

Educational credentials:
    taking seminars on CS chapter on IFRS got 1st position on TOP conducted by ICSI got 1st prize on Essay competition on school level.

Award & Honors:
    2nd rank in elocution quiz of ICAI taking seminars on CS chapter on IFRS got 1st position on TOP conducted by ICSI got 1st prize on Essay competition on school level.

• neethu says : Remuneration of a Public Limited Company
    Dear Sir, How to provide the remuneration of ONE MD & 2 DIRECTORS OF A PUBLIC LTD CO. The First Year the company has inadequate profit & the Second year the company has profit Pls help me as soon as possible.

• arvind kumar says : lc payment
    sir pls help me my question is below My one party is opened a LC . we made the documents and discounted the same from our bank. after one week due to some prob. in goods, party rejected the documents to his bank. now in this condition my question is the party bank have any right to refuse the payment to our bank or not. pls clarify ! arvind

• MADHUSUDAN KUMAR PODDAR says : Tax
    Please guide.. When a british national is being appointed as a director in an indian company then while drafting the contract, what points are to be kept in mind and how to arrive at his tax liability? Thanks & Regards

• shreya goyal says : same question :producer companies?
    sir please tell me why not less than 5 directors ?

• Shanmuga says : how to pay lnterest from NSDL DEFAULT REPORT
    Dear Sir, I have download NSDL DEFAULT REPORT for 26Q1 and 26Q2 from tin-nsdl website. How to pay interest and late interest. The Interest Amount Pay section wise or Quarter wise. guide to me. my email id : shanmuganathan108@gmail.com

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 32461

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26053

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100

expand_less