Easy Office

KAAPIL's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3630

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Any questions related to CPT, PCC and CA Final Syllabus.

    My area of expertise
    Finance, Accounts, AS, Compnay Law

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Money Opportunities Intelligent Investor

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : Bank Guarantee Available for Discounting
    Dear Sir I have a Bank Guarantee of 10 CR INR issuer Bank : State Bank of India and looking for discounting . Please advise if I can avail your services in relevance Warm Regards Ravvinder Whatsapp : + 91 8500886060

  • Priyanka says : CA final second Group or both?
    hello sir, as you know only 2 months left for exams, i need some guidance. My status is - in first group i have done only FR and 30% SFM and second group i have completed 3 months back, but i need to revise it again. So sir according to u , i should give only 2nd group or both?

  • Ravi Nandola says : TDS CHALLAN CORRECTION
    Hi, I have one Query Regarding Correction in Amount in Challan which has already Filled in Orignal Return with Wrong Amount. Because of this Challan is Matched in NSDL and Unmatched in OLTAS. Because of Wrong Amount Booked in NSDL their is Demand From TRACES. Can You Short out my This Query ???? Thanks in Advance.........

  • sarah says : Hello my dear
    My name is miss Sarah, there's something very serious and important about me that i will like to share with you send a massage directly to my private email (sarahbaby649@yahoo.com) thanks Sarah.

  • HARSH KUMAR BHARDWAJ says : Termination of Articleship
    My friend Is doing CA Articleship in Chandigarh and lives in PG on rent of Rs.7000 (including conveyance and food and all necessities) in Chandigarh but his actual residence is in Gobindgarh which at a distance of about 53 or 54 km from Chandigarh. His father has a shop of confectionery but now from the past few months the income of his father is converted to loss. He and his family are now suffering financial crises due to which he is now unable to pay his rent of PG. His is on stipend and his family is paying all his expenses. Now he wants to take termination and to do some job so that he can makes himself and his family financially stable. Is there any provision in ICAI for this situation so that he can overcome from this situation?

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts