The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has advised all offices of the institute to strictly follow the guidelines appended hereunder while attending the office, in order to regulate the attendance and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read the official guidelines issued below:
Ref. No. : G/128/04/2021 April 15, 2021
OFFICE ORDER NO. 09/2021-2022
Preventive measures to control the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Effective enforcement of Test-Track-Treat Protocol
Attendance in the offices of the Institute
Further to office orders issued in this connection and in line with the Order dated April 15, 2021 issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, all officers/ employees/outsourced/contractual personnel of the Institute working at Headquarters, Delhi Office, Centres of Excellence, Regional Councils, Chapters, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres, ROCCs, offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT & MARF are hereby advised to strictly follow the guidelines appended hereunder while attending the office in order to regulate the attendance in the offices of the Institute:
1. All officers and staff of the level of Assistant Director and above will attend the office regularly on all working days.
2. All officers and staff below the level of Assistant Director will ensure atleast 50% attendance in the office.
3. Roaster of the staff will be decided by the HoD concerned. However, any officer may be called for the duty in the office by the Competent Authority / HoD irrespective of the roaster.
4. In case any employee is unable to attend the office due to medical grounds or any other emergency on a day, the concerned HoD will ensure that the other employee/ staff carry out the official work.
5. All officers and staff attending the office shall follow the staggered timings to avoid over-crowding in the office
6. All officers and staff who do not attend the office on a particular day shall continue to work from home and should be available on telephone and other electronic means of communications.
7. All officers and staff residing in the containment zone shall be exempted from coming to the office till the containment zone is de-notified.
8. Meetings as far as possible shall be conducted on video conferencing and personal meetings with visitors, unless absolutely necessary in the public interest, are to be avoided.
9. Bio-metric attendance shall continue to be suspended and physical attendance registers shall be maintained until further orders.
10. The Administration Department will ensure proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of the work place.
11. Employees of the age of 45 years or above may get themselves vaccinated, so as to effectively contain the spread of COVID-19.
12. All officers and staff shall ensure strict compliance of SOPs on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 in offices as issued by the MOHFW and necessary instructions issued by the MHA and DoP&T from time to time on regular sanitization/cleaning of work place, maintenance of social distancing norms, wearing of masks and health & hygiene practices.
13. The above will be subject to the guidelines issued by the concerned State Government / Local Authority.
(CMA Kaushik Banerjee)
Office Order No. A-45011/23/2020-Admin-I dated 15th April, 2021 of Ministry of Corporate Affairs has been enclosed below
1. President’s Office.
2. Vice-President’s Office.
3. Secretary’s Office at the Headquarters & Delhi Office.
4. All Heads of Directorates/Departments at the Headquarters and Delhi Office.
5. All Regional Councils and the Chapters of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6. All the Centres of Excellence, Extension Centres, CMA Support Centres & ROCCs of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
7. Offices of the IPA, RVO, AAT & MARF.
8. IT Department for uploading on the website of the Institute.
9. Office Order File.
1. President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Vice-President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
3. All Council Members, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Tags : icmaiprofessional resource