[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)j
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, 7th June, 2019
G. S. R (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: -
1. Short title and Commencement.-
(1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Sixth Amendment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from 15th August, 2019.
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 (herein after referred to as the said rules), in rule 19,-
(i) in sub-rule (1), for the words, letters and figures "Form No.INC.12", words, letters and figures "Form INC-32 (SPICe)" shall be substituted.
(ii) in sub-rule (3),
(a) in clause (a), for the words "the draft memorandum", memorandum" shall be substituted;
(b) in clause (b), for the words "the draft memorandum", memorandum" shall be substituted;
3. In the Annexure to the said rules,-
(i) in Form no.INC-11, in the heading, after the words and figures "sub-section (2) of section 7", the words and figures "and sub-section (1) of section 8" shall be inserted.
(ii) For "Form No.INC-12", the following Form shall be substituted,
To read more in details, find the enclosed attachment