Government of India
MCA – SPV
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110 003
Dt. 28th June 2011
Subject: Inviting Expression of Interest for selection of Knowledge Management partner
MCA SPV an Independent Business Division (IBD) of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), under Ministry of Corporate Affairs intends to engage a Knowledge Management partner for purpose of data mining and analysis using data repository of MCA21 system of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
The Knowledge Management partner is expected to produce various syndicated reports/journals for commercial use by leveraging the MCA21 data and to create/harvest the organizational knowledge of MCA21 by using appropriate IT solution.
Interested bidders are invited to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the same as per a predefined format available on the website www.iica.in. The timeline for submission of EOI is 3:30 PM on 12th August 2011.
For further details on MCA21 please visit www.mca.gov.in.
Chief Information Officer,
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Selection of Knowledge Management Partner for MCA SPV
MCA21 is a flagship project of Ministry of Corporate affairs, where in all the registered companies file their financial, organizational and business related data on a regular basis. MCA 21 has true certified data of such companies for last 5 years in the MCA21 system.
MCA-SPV is an Independent Business Division (IBD) of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), under Ministry of Corporate Affairs; which intends to engage a Knowledge Management partner for purpose of data mining and analysis using data repository of MCA21 system of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Proposals are invited from Knowledge Management firms that are ready to partner with MCA-SPV for leveraging the MCA21 data for producing various syndicated reports/journals for commercial use. KM partner is expected to study the process and create/harvest the organizational knowledge of MCA21, and use the appropriate IT solution for the same.
1. The applicant should be an Indian company, registered in India as per companies Act 1956
2. Applicant should have a minimum turnover of Rs. 100 crores in each of the last three years as per P&L audited statement of account. A certificate of Chartered Accountant needs to be submitted
3. Handling of at least 3 Govt. / PSU /Registered & Listed company having annual turnover of minimum Rs 500 crore (attach proof)
4. Applicant must have three years experience in Knowledge management, Market Research, Market Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Process Improvement or Financial & Investment consulting
5. Undertaking by the agency that the agency is not barred by any government agency or no complaint should be pending with Government or its agencies.
6. Full-fledged office at Delhi to support timely service for activities within the scope of work. Self certification by the agency is to be given.
The EOI proposal must include the following:
• Understanding of the MCA 21 system
• Approach & Methodology
Applicants must clearly specify Approach and methodology for the said assignment in the EOI. This must include the Technological, operational, functional and commercial aspects. Team structure must also be specified in the EOI by the applicant.
• Team Structure
• Business Model
A committee of experts will be set up by the MCA SPV for evaluation of EOI proposals. After the techno-commercial evaluation of the proposals a limited RFQ/Tender will be issued to the shortlisted applicants
Final selection will be made by the MCA SPV committee on the basis of the evaluation of the bids so submitted.
Technical Query conference
A Technical Query (TQ) conference will be held by MCA SPV at 2:30 PM on 20th July 2011 at Conference Hall, 5th Floor, 'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi - 110 001 wherein all the queries can be raised and clarifications can be sought from the MCA SPV team.
Responsibilities of the KM partner
The broad responsibilities of the KM partner are as follows:
• Prepare a list of the potential reports (Indicative list of reports in Annexure I)
• Generate and upload the report at MCA21/MCA SPV portal
• KM partner to suggest a model for marketing the reports to enhance the revenue.
Schedule of Submission
1. Place : 2nd Floor, IICA, Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 1100003
2. Contact person: Mr. Gautam Kumar, CIO, IICA,
3. Date & Time: By 3:30 PM, 12th August 2011
Documents required at the time of submitting expression of interest
1. Turnover proof (Profit & Loss Account / Auditor’s Certificate) for last 3 years.
2. Registration Certificate/Certificate of incorporation.
3. Article /Memorandum of Association/Partnership deed or Proprietorship deed.
4. Service tax registration.
5. Experience Proof (letter from clients may be supplied).
6. List of clients (Experience certificate from clients may be attached)
7. List of offices.
8. Brief on relevant assignments handled
1. IPR for all reports will reside with MCA-SPV
2. KM partner to suggest a model for marketing the reports to enhance the revenue.
3. Applicants should share the team structure and report generation and editing capability
Indicative list of Reports
1. Syndicated reports
a. Annual Industry wise reports
b. Annual Investor reports
2. Customized reports
a. Geographical, financial, Sector wise etc.
3. Customized Search
a. RoC wise, Sector wise, financial
4. Quick Search
5. Statistical Information on entities by industry, status or company types