Filing Form GSTR-9C on GST Portal - issues related to DSC- Part A
Part A: While filing Form GSTR-9C on GST Portal, for issues related to using DSC, following is brought to your notice:
General issues related to DSC :
- It may be noted that only PAN based Class 2 or Class 3 DSC can be used on GST Portal by taxpayers.
- In case you encounter an error that PAN verification failed, please ensure that PAN entered and PAN as mentioned in DSC must be same.
- Ensure that DSC is installed or token is plugged in your system.
- If you are facing issues while registering or signing DSC on the GST Portal, check if the emSigner is started or not.
- If emSigner server is started – Stop the server and start the emSigner server as ‘Run as Administrator’.
- If emSigner server is not started – Start the emSigner server as ‘Run as Administrator’.
- If you are facing an error after clicking the PROCEED button or if the websocket is not visible, you need to start the emSigner again.
- For detail help click on link below:
Filing Form GSTR-9C on GST Portal - issues related to DSC- Part B
Part B: While filing Form GSTR-9C on GST Portal, for issues related to using DSC, following is brought to your notice:
To Prepare Annual Return in Form GSTR-9C:
1. Following steps need to be performed for preparing Form GSTR 9C:
|Steps for Filing Form GSTR 9C||Mode of Performing Steps|
|A. Download Filed Form GSTR-9 and Form GSTR-9C Tables derived from Form GSTR-9||ON GST Portal|
|B. Send Files to the Auditor for Preparing GSTR-9C Statement||OFF GST Portal|
|C. Download GSTR-9C Offline Utility||ON GST Portal|
|D. Install emSigner after downloading the latest version from GST Portal||ON GST Portal|
|E. Open the GSTR-9C Offline Utility Excel Worksheet, Add table-wise details in the Worksheet, Generate Preview PDF file to view Draft Form GSTR-9C||OFF GST Portal|
|F. Generate JSON File and auditor need to affix his/her DSC||OFF GST Portal|
|G. Send the Signed JSON File to the Taxpayer for Upload on GST Portal||OFF GST Portal|
|H. Upload the Signed JSON File on GST Portal and Save Form||ON GST Portal|
|I. Signs the Form and complete filing of Form GSTR-9C||ON GST Portal|
2. While signing generated JSON File, by using his/her DSC, Auditor needs to ensure:
- HTML file name 'wsweb' and 'GSTR_9C_Offline_Utility' should be in same folder to generate the JSON.
- You have installed emSigner in your machine.
3. For detail help click on link below: https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/downloads/gstr9cofflineutility.pdfTags : gstr 9 GST