The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, a premier Cost and Management Accounting body, instituted the National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management in the year 2003 to recognize and honour organizations which have succeeded through efficient and innovative approaches in cost management. Participation by a large number of companies small, medium and large, across various sector of the economy in the past demonstrates the popularity of the award and its impact on spreading the massage of cost consciousness and cost management across the country.
Entries are invited from all companies to participate in 14th National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management-2016. For Participation, please fill up a Questionnaire and mail it to email@example.com along with the annual report for the year 2015-16 and 2014-15 so as to reach the Institute latest by May 29, 2017. There is no participation Fee. Objectives of the Award, Eligibility, Award categories, How to apply, Selection methodology are given in the Brochure. Please download the following:
- Invitation Letter from President of the Institute
- Questionnaire for Manufacturing Companies ( in Excel format)
- Questionnaire for Manufacturing Companies ( in pdf format)
- Questionnaire for Service Sector ( In Excel format)
- Questionnaire for Service Sector ( In pdf format)
- Declaration Form