Wish you all the best for yoru Nov 10 exam..

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

01 November 2010  

My dear Friends,

I wish you all the best for your November exam. Those who going to write the exam must borne in mind some point for better productivity. Please read the below.

Never tense

If the exam days are closer, there is a feeling of tension among the students. Whether I can complete the subject well, etc

If you had done well during the study leave tenure, and had prepared well not, no need to worry about the exam. Be cool.

Believe with you

Strongly believe that you can do better in the exam and prepare in that view, then sure you can write the exam well.

Stick on Scanners and suggested answers

You had completed your studies already and you require giving more focus on more relevant area for exam, so better focus on the trend and methods of question. But this trend may be subject to changes.

Don’t be over worked the day before exam, just look in to what you had learned. Prepare the tool kit for the exam. Keep hall tickets, two pen, etc

Reach exam hall at least 15 minute before starting the exam, write your roll number,

Don’t put your brain in the stage of pressure; you can pray before starting the exam.

Read the question paper carefully and you are required to read the entire questions one round.

Start with the question that you know better, leave all the questions that you don’t know and devote last hours for exam so that wastages in thinking can be reduced.

At the time of writing the answer don’t restrict the answer on whatever in the text, please give your value addition to the answer.

Good time management technique.

Allocate the total time to total mark and determine the maximum time that can be spending for particular questions.

Good presentation

It is a communication by a student to the examiner. If you did well and presented well then no one can fail you in the exam.

Don’t discuss after your exam to your friends, if you feel that you did bad will affect your next exam.

Once again I wish you all of you can write your exam well… May your dream become true…

Wish you all the best

CA vivek M