Easy Office

Why we create stock reserve?

Page no : 2

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Stop it guys.. stop positing ..looks not professional.... Mr. Dhiraj already posted their words on this..

Please...

1 Like

Himanshu Arora (Articleship) (292 Points)

-------------Thread Closed---------

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)

Lol., you guys playing RINGA RINGA or what??

C'mon folks.., get back to your work.. Why wud u pay attention even to guy like me or reply for my rude answers, etc??

Kamaal hai yar, itna velle thodi honge saare ki ek insaan ko pakad ke shuru ho jayenge? or there are such workless people out there seriously?

Nyws, i know HIMANSHU had no great problems with it., bt except him everyone does have.. So, let it be, i'll talk to himanshu privately..

1 Like

Mr Dhiraj.

I have alreay closed this thread pls dont reply to topic again....

Jo Bhi hUa usse Bhool jao or ASSSSSSHHHH kARRRooo

Thanks to all of you and specially Mr Dhiraj

Today i Got a New Lesson "Duniya Salam Ussi Ko karti hai jiske Pass Knowledge Hoti with concept Clarity" like Rancho in 3 idiots not Chatur-The silencer..

Naina (student) (151 Points)
Replied 10 February 2016

Sir but why do we debit stock reserve in combined profit and loss account and not individually in department's accounts?

aditya sai (4 Points)
Replied 08 April 2017

SIR,IF U KNOW THE ANSWER JUS TELL TO STUDENTS,IF NOT BE SILENT,EVERY ONE HAS TO LEARN IN ENTIRE LIFE..EVEN YOU ALSO NOT PERFECT IN ALL CA SUBJECTS.DONT CRITISISE AND DEMOTIVATE STUDENTS..HOW YOU SORTOUT YOUR DOUBTS WHEN YOU ARE STUDYING CA?,,,,DONT U ASK ANY ONE FOR SOLVING YOUR DOUBTS?,,DONT U SEACH IT IN GOOGLE?..HOW CAN U SOLVE IT YOUR OWN? AND WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR OPENING  ACCOUNT IN CA CLUB INDIA ?, NOT FOR LEARNING ,,?THEN Y?FOR GIVING THESE TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS? JUS EXPLAIN US YOUR INTELLIGENT AND GREAT WAY TO SOLVE ISSUES

aditya sai (4 Points)
Replied 08 April 2017

SIR,IF U KNOW THE ANSWER JUS TELL TO STUDENTS,IF NOT BE SILENT,EVERY ONE HAS TO LEARN IN ENTIRE LIFE..EVEN YOU ALSO NOT PERFECT IN ALL CA SUBJECTS.DONT CRITISISE AND DEMOTIVATE STUDENTS..HOW YOU SORTOUT YOUR DOUBTS WHEN YOU ARE STUDYING CA?,,,,DONT U ASK ANY ONE FOR SOLVING YOUR DOUBTS?,,DONT U SEACH IT IN GOOGLE?..HOW CAN U SOLVE IT YOUR OWN? AND WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR OPENING  ACCOUNT IN CA CLUB INDIA ?, NOT FOR LEARNING ,,?THEN Y?FOR GIVING THESE TYPE OF SUGGESTIONS? JUS EXPLAIN US YOUR INTELLIGENT AND GREAT WAY TO SOLVE ISSUES

Raghavendra (Raghav) (35 Points)
Replied 27 October 2018

Hello sir.. If u know the answer guide him,besides u are insulting that person and not giving proper answer too.. That means u also don't know or what.. Don't underestimate anyone.. U also may don't know some of the concepts which ur senior persons knows. What will be ur situation if they comment on u..

Mummidi Dheeraj (2 Points)
Replied 06 November 2018

First of all stop f**king others if u knw pls tell u don't have right to criticize others

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: