Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why only we CAs to be in tormented all the time

Page no : 3

CA Piyush Jhawar (Chartered Accountant) (545 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Originally posted by : Shwetha R
Exactly shanthi, I too in the same situation…..not even getting the words to express the suitation… these ICAI people will conduct the exams on deepavali & release it on sankranti….wat a mishap…..it was the festival day & me including every one had a strong hope dat definitely I will clear this time…see the fate….after giving the sweets, with in a short time, tears came out….what a heart breaking news…. Lost the exemption in law……..everything is all bcoz of FR paper… though I did well also I got 24 in that…..in all other subjects I passed……I still can’t forget the lonely nights spent with the books forgetting all other social lives & entertainment… what ever it is, there will be some goal or hope for which we are striving for??? Without hope or goal, we can’t put any hard work……I totally lost myself…………Iam just cursing myself as to choosing this profession….b/w I just can’t quit also as looser as life long this guilt will be there as to I have not achieved it……Long live ICAI for giving such a loving gift to your beloved students on the festival day.. :’(

Nothin doing Shwetha...forget all your pains...even I am in the same boat as you are...the same feelings that you had...but i couldn't get through in audit and isca.....completely unexpected.All i can say is move on...it's difficult but I think we still have a point to prove.Our story doesnt end here.

1 Like

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

1 Like

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

All the Best.

2 Like

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Originally posted by : Piyush Jhawar

Nothin doing Shwetha...forget all your pains...even I am in the same boat as you are...the same feelings that you had...but i couldn't get through in audit and isca.....completely unexpected.All i can say is move on...it's difficult but I think we still have a point to prove.Our story doesnt end here.

True piyush....difficult to over come..still this CA is like a madness.....i have a set a final target of May-14... finaly wish that let this may 14 brings success to all of us... 

shanthi (-) (102 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Dont add the word  " may "  replace it by " Shall and we will "

1 Like

Replied 17 January 2014

True piyush....difficult to over come..still this CA is like a madness.....i have a set a final target of May-14... finaly wish that let this may 14 brings success to all of us... 

That's exactly the spirit shwetha!.I'll be sitting down to study again from tomorow with a change in strategy for Aduit and ISCA. We might have lost a battle but not a war!

If there is any help you need you can always PM me regarding notes or anything whatsoever.May 14 it is!

1 Like

Replied 17 January 2014

Originally posted by : Piyush Jhawar

That's exactly the spirit shwetha!.I'll be sitting down to study again from tomorow with a change in strategy for Aduit and ISCA. We might have lost a battle but not a war!

If there is any help you need you can always PM me regarding notes or anything whatsoever.May 14 it is!

Thanks piyush.... All the best for you to..... Together we can....So lets be back to work from today..

Replied 17 January 2014

Originally posted by : shanthi
Dont add the word  " may "  replace it by " Shall and we will "

Yes yes i thought of changing it... yes it will defintely will be "Shall and will" this time.... Thanks for correcting...

Replied 17 January 2014

Thanks piyush.... All the best for you to..... Together we can....So lets be back to work from today..

Yes, lets just remain locked up for 4 months and give it our best shot. Maybe destiny has bigger things in mind for us (probably a rank god willing) because we HAVE and WILL, put in our best efforts.

1 Like

amod (CS , CA ,LLB) (151 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Dear Friends 

I can understand your pain . But just one suggestion don’t quite . If you not able to clear but try to concentrate on one thing get expertise in your area of working . Experience will be in your hand so try to concentrate on that . Along with experience give your attempt with confidence 

Do well . You can do it .   

Amod 

1 Like

siva thunder (article student) (253 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

may is becoming november

and november is becoming may

but we are not becoming CA's

rohit (student) (72 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Hi Friends,

I think its better to move on in life. Why get stuck to clear just one exam when the whole life is in front of you. I know for all of us this exam is life and passion. But if you have given several attempts on one hand and loosing opportunities to work in industry on the other hand, then i strongly feel that one should not loose such opprotunities and put CA studies on second priority. Down the line you'll not remorse your decision since you know that atleast you have tried your best at that time.

Have a Big Heart...

You all have different mindset and offcourse different situations around. Just believe you are the best person to judge best for you.

siva thunder (article student) (253 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Originally posted by : shanthi
Even how many times we read we will fail what the pity thing is that we will get worst marks by attempt to attempt .This is the greatest mishap.And even friend(other than ca's) and parents see that reducing trend in marks and  says"what ?whether  u studied or wasted time simply sitting with books or do u have something mind?" 

this is the common question in my situation ,even people who cant spell  our CA will stand in a row to ask the dirty damn annoying questions.

true shanti and swetha,i am also in the same situation people who joined ca with my guidence are becoming CA"s and giving tips to prepare ,

so many sacrificies even the basic things as people come across this age,i totally lost myself and found nothing

words and thoughts are became dumb

(kasi,kopam,pavursam ani nasinchaie)  

shanthi (-) (102 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Hey Boss controll yourself .we cant  do anything now.Even we get  every sort of Emotions whatcan we do just nothing but can do onething ........

like a very Good boy/girl we should hold our dear loving books and should  start show our love by completing the syllabus throughlly.

Boss remove everything Likewise in " ZEROBASEBUDGETING" Start from Scrape...

and  show our latest strategy of winning in may 2014.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: