Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why extra 6 months of Hell to PCC students?ICAI's real truth

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

One well known but shocking truth is that ICAI thinks only from the view point of member CAs; and not students. Students for them are like bonded labourers. The Government of India esp HRD ministry should intervene along with MCA and split ICAI into a academic and a regulatory portion. The reason being that presently the president is having only 1 year term; and in that too he becomes partial and makes pro-members and anti-articles laws. after one year; he is gone and is not accounted for all the bungles he has done. Then who can be held accountable?

Can the people trust SEBI run by a broker?

Similarly articles can't trust ICAI run by a practising CA with vested interest himself.

HITESH GORI (CA in practice) (148 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

i m agree with jose but i don't think mr. chopra is interested in this matter. if icai feel 3.5 year is necessary for training than why they allow 3 years articleship 2 IPCC student.

HITESH GORI (CA in practice) (148 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

i m agree with jose but i don't think mr. chopra is interested in this matter. if icai feel 3.5 year is necessary for training than why they allow 3 years articleship 2 IPCC student.

Manoj Kumar (Article) (89 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

You r absolutely rite.

Ca institute is established under an Act of Parliament. But it is governed by CA peoples for their personal benifit and no one is there to think about others.

Komal (student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 February 2010

Hey friends i think there will be soon notification regarding transfer

so have to wait some more days may be till 15th march

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 01 March 2010

hey Komal from which sourse do u say the same  ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: