Why ca is a total waste!

(Guest)

Gone are the days where people think CA is prestigious course which can fetch a lot of money. I read some articles on this website and many of the students are totally disappointed with the total structure of CA.

Unfortunately, they are very good in what they are doing and but still couldn't manage to get a job of their caliber.Some might be "lucky", things might go on their way. Not ever body is as lucky as some people are!

The decisions taken  by the ICAI seem very ridiculous and it appears to me " Are they out of their MIND"??!

The decision making is really a mess, They introduce some scheme called CPT, IPCC and final.

Later they changed IPCC as Inter again and the best part is the introduction of direct entry scheme.

Why to CHANGE AND WHY TO RE- INTRODUCE.

ITT, orienation and GMCS and they are not worth it!

May 2012 IPCC results on 10:30PM!!! Really! What mind game is ICAI playing on students?

ICSI is the only institute that appears sensible to me what ever the case may be, they are very particular with regard to articles and other decisions.

I don't know why ICWAI introduced 3 years articles? How many practising CMA's are there in India?

Pro's:

CA

If passed in first attempt,one might get a job with good package.

Rankers are exceptional in any field because they are rankers( though some of them couldn't get  a job)

Con's

CA

Only valid in India.

Articleship time is too long that even CA's are wexed up with this program.

Not recognized in USA,it could not find even one credit for CPA(USA)

Waste of time (5 years)??

This is degree is not from a University and this will not help any CA to get an admission to any US universities who want to pursue Master's!??!

(B.com-3-year degree course is such a waste thing,not valid any where n the world including India. US universities doesn't accept any application unless it is 4-year bacchelorate degree,though some universities accpet it,they review it,case by case!)

Not a regular course

NO college Life

No guarentee of Degree after 5 years??

Engineering

Engineering degree is a 4-year regular degree valid in USA and most of them got jobs in US(from Tier 1 and 2)?

Compulsory B.tech degree after 4 years.

Eligible for almost all courses around the globe.

Job Guarentee(Average student)

Over all thing is CA is a time waste.it is better to do Engineering and I think half of the effort is more than enough(4 years is a lot of time and regular college) on what we put in CA.