Easy Office

Why ca is a total waste!

Page no : 4

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nikhil Saraf

We all want ICAI to be perfect. Is that possible without us being the same?

Friends, criticism is good, but it has to be constructive.

Mr GNB, Dear Friend, it doesnt take a Sheldon Cooper to fulfill your aim. You can do a Big bang being yourself. We all have a choice. We, in the forum, have chosen to become Chartered Accountants. Many choose Engineering. My friend is a software enginner and he works in Oracle. Even they need Chartered Accountants to develop their ERP systems. Just as you cant compare Sir Sachin Tendulkar with Sir Amitabh Bachchan, same is the case with Accounting and Engineering.

Even I can question you and ask you to become an Investment Banker and not become an Engineer. Harish Salve is a Chartered Accountant but he chose to practice as a Lawyer. Opportunities? He earns more than 30 lakhs per day (not a typo). Creating opportunities is in our hands. Even a booming economy does have a lot of sick companies. You have any guarantee you wont be given a pink slip when the economy is at its worst?

Enterprenuerial Spirit matters, whatever be your qualification, hence the attitude.

you didn't read what I wrote or I presume that you haven't understood.

I said some people are lucky in what ever profession they may be!(HArish Salve)

I criticized ICAI for the fault. I never criticized a CA .

CA, of course is a good course with all the standards. The fault is with iCAI.

ICAI is a sleepy head and all these years the decisions are."......................"

Well, we have seen their decision making.

Dear friend, software companies require CA's for ERP's because it involves Financial Accounting and Mangement Accounting and other related things.

when you are developing an astrology software, you hire astrologers who are experts, but not unrelated persons.In the same way they hire CA's for ERP's

If you read my article, I mentioned "average student"

For students who think they are average, I am advising them not choose this profession as a source of money, but if they have passion to be a CA, they dont listen to anyone.

Unfortunately, they are very good in what they are doing and but still couldn't manage to get a job of their caliber.Some might be "lucky", things might go on their way. Not ever body is as lucky as some people are!

Read more at: /forum/why-ca-is-a-total-waste--229029.asp#.ULxlE4b4J-c

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Originally posted by : DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA

OK friends It was just nice to be here since 2 hrs as I had a very nice & meaningful Pass time to overcome my tedious wait for my Flight. Next 15 mins Boarding will be announced & I will leave to join you later or Tomoro. See you all wishing you all a very Happy & lovely Evening

Dr Sangita

Unbelievable!

Nikhil Saraf (Chartered Accountant) (50 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Your words are quite clear, my dear friend.

CA  Only valid in India. Articleship time is too long that even CA's are wexed up with this program. Not recognized in USA,it could not find even one credit for CPA(USA) Waste of time (5 years)?? This is degree is not from a University and this will not help any CA to get an admission to any US universities who want to pursue Master's!??! (B.com-3-year degree course is such a waste thing,not valid any where n the world including India. US universities doesn't accept any application unless it is 4-year bacchelorate degree,though some universities accpet it,they review it,case by case!) Not a regular course NO college Life No guarentee of Degree after 5 years??

(Guest)

/forum/being-a-ca-final-student-is-a-curse-230009.asp#.UMBBaXf4KSo

I wonder why not!??!!!??

Any reason why CA isn't a Waste!

Manoj Agarwal (Service Tax Consultant Rourkela ServiceTaxExpert@yahoo.com)   (3456 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

Dear Dr. Sangita,

I SALUTE your knowledge & vision. People like you should be handling the top affairs of the nation. Just out of curiosity, may i ask you your opinion regarding Shri Narendra Modi as our incumbant PM.

Regards,

tax2001-it @ yahoo.com

vignesh (B-com CS CA-Final CFA-level 1 candidate)   (1053 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

Hello people,
when i was in middle of my inter tutions i felt that the level of c.a was going down.. but that can be changed  only when icai starts hving less results percentage
many argue on the fact that students enrollment has increase and every 1 attends coaching etc
SO why not riase the level of paper and checkin to a higher lvel.
A course whichever it may be attians the highest position when very less people qualify.
howeevr in CA lately it ahs been sucha  case that results are very high and its hould be cosniderably brought down.. i.e the apssing percentage
the nov -12 attempt the result were brought down and icai should see to it that the results are even worse. or else the value of the course as in will reduce
and ICAI should work towards going global in terms of the course

vignesh (B-com CS CA-Final CFA-level 1 candidate)   (1053 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

Originally posted by : DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA

OK friends It was just nice to be here since 2 hrs as I had a very nice & meaningful Pass time to overcome my tedious wait for my Flight. Next 15 mins Boarding will be announced & I will leave to join you later or Tomoro. See you all wishing you all a very Happy & lovely Evening

Dr Sangita

OMG!!!!
BTW madam the no of degrees you have is just mindboggling
the no fo degrees u hv is (looks like ) more than my age... SALUTE 

Aniket Thakur (2 Points)
Replied 13 June 2021

Kuch bhi mat bol, engineering pagal log karte hai! 

FUTURE CA (student) (497 Points)
Replied 13 June 2021

How about ACCA course. is it worth doing it from India

Masthan.A 56 (2 Points)
Replied 07 July 2021

Ca is better than all course do you know because ca is profisional course and ca can earn money MORE than engineeriner

Vijaysankar Suresh (6 Points)
Replied 27 January 2022

Guys, this is Mohit Jain. A pathetic Muppet who hates this course probably because he failed miserably at it. This course remains one of the most lucrative right now. With booming startups we have a bright future. There's a lot of grinding but the rewards will make it worth it.

Replied 27 January 2022

Guys, this is Mohit Jain. A pathetic Muppet who hates this course probably because he failed miserably at it. This course remains one of the most lucrative right now. With booming startups we have a bright future. There's a lot of grinding but the rewards will make it worth it.

Replied 27 January 2022

Shol Pol (2 Points)
Replied 20 June 2022

Never.. CA is note a waste of time.. 

If u put hardwork ans smart work CA never become waste of time. Otherwise  , means you took CA and if u r not rdy to put such effrt it may be waste of time. 

If any one is rdy for  hardwork and to love study 

He will deffntly chase it... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: