EASYOFFICE

which profession z best?

Page no : 3

bhavik mehta (C.A.) (526 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

I think sports r taken as best profession

as it give money,fame,honey& no stress of client & job & all that

don't u think so?

e.g. are : - sachin,dhoni,saniya ,vijendra & Go on.......

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

Hi,

To All

According to me CA Reputation is now finished.

According to me 50% Article are on dummy.

Article are doing job of a peon in some CA firms.

Go to market and find out what is dummy Articleship Rate Prevailing.

According to me it is 2500 to 3000 PM. But to do Articleship it is 1000/- So cheap.

You just cannot Trust a CA now pata chale Article ko hi bechke apna Bank Account bhar raha hoga and behaving as if he has done something Good for u.

You cannot take transfer because of  Great Uttamji.

Whatever rules he made are useless since now everybody knows once registered transfer not possible beacuse of  Great uttamji. These rules will actually increase dummy.

I met a CA student who was in CA FINAL, CS FINAL AND LLB FINAL and meeting him found that he himself was dummy and what he says to me RENU GULATI NE TOH CA INSTITUTE KA NAAM DUBO DIYA HAI SINCE SHE WAS DUMMY.

According to me its all wrong since ok if she has taken dummy she suffered.

What happen to that CA. Rishtedar hai kya CA iNSTITUTE KA jo use maaf kar diya.

She takes dummy that come out. Usne dummy li woh bahaar aa gaya kisi our ni li woh nahi aaya. Except this there is no difference.

In some CA firms there is no exposure and they are just using Article so that they can use Articles and make money for themselves.

I want to add a new thing in a CA field and that is ILLEGAL TRANSFER.

Is it possible in any way. Answer would be NO.

But it has happen in my Previous CA firm. Think how it can happen.

And if anyone can think so Reply me at E - vj_bajaj @ yahoo.co.in

Ashish Jain (Student) (53 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Hi my mail id is ashishjain129 @ gmail.com

Pratibha Khandelwal (Article Assistant) (590 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

According to me-

As i am doing CA so CA. is the best Profession.

(Guest)

ca is best

But what abt cricket profession . SEE SAchin ,Dhoni They are not only playing but earning ,we know how much they earning while playing cricket and also with their assignment with big brands..

(Guest)

CRICKET IS BEST                  PROFESSION

Deblina Nandi Roy (Chartered Accountant) (84 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

I am in CA final level. And also cleared CS. I think the degree doesnt matter once you have left the boundary of the institute and enter the job market. Then what counts is your experience and practical knowledge. A qlfd CA might feel like a looser if he doesnt kno the recent amendments , the tax rates, the dates of filing returns and paying different taxes and also if he's unable to assisst the other employees regarding their personal queries.

At the same time for a CS , what is important is to know abt the various forms and the dates of filing them with the ROC, SEBI compliances and how to hold meetings, both general and board and how to write minutes and agendas etc.

In any profile if you do not know your work will render you useless to the company.

1 Like

Dhiren Kumar Rout (Lead Manager - Internal Audit)   (161 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Agreed!!!!!!!!! Deblina

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro