Which ITR form should be used for FY 2018 - 2019

I want to know which ITR form I should use for FY 2018 - 2019.

For FY 2016 - 2017 I had used ITR 3 audited as I had speculative losses (intraday and stcl)

For FY 2017 – 2018 I had used ITR3 unaudited as I had non speculative profit (f&o)

For FY 2018 – 2019 I have minor (Rs 400) non speculative losses (f&o), minor stcg (Rs 1000) and carry forward of previous year losses (includes speculative and stcl).

Can I use ITR2 or ITR1 for FY 2018 - 2019 or I need to file ITR3 audited?

What things I should be aware of for FY 2018 – 2019 or next years if I use ITR2 or ITR1 for FY 2018 – 2019?

Replies (1)
File ITR3 for FY 2018-2019

Audited or unaudited will be determined on the basis of the turnover of F&O and speculative profit +loss if exceed 1 crore then audit.

As long as carry forward is there under PGBP , you need to file ITR3

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details