Which form to fill for income tax filing?

Hi All,

I have income from salary, kvp accrued interest and I received commissions from brokerage firms for selling MF's and FDs.

Which form shall I use to fill my IT returns online ?  Can I use the SAHAJ?

 

Thanks
Raj

Replies (6)

Use ITR 4

 

Thanks

 

Thank you Rajeev,

But why can't I use Sahaj?

Regards
Rajesh

Hi All,

 

Any answers as to why Sahaj can't be used?

 

Thanks

Raj

commission income is business income, hence ITR4 is needed, 

however if you show the commission as income from other sources, then u can file sahaj

Thank you so much for the clarity on commission income.

But can i show  the income under .ifos?

 

itr 4 form has so many items like comany name bal sheet etc that does not apply to me.

 

thanks

raj

Hi All,

 

Can anyone help me with this query as to can I show my commission income under income from other sources as many options in ITR4 like balance sheet company name are Not applicable to me.

 

Thanks

Raj

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details