ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which books to be followed for cs passing (executive prog)

SANTOSH KAR (JR OFFICER(F&A)) (37 Points)

27 July 2011  

HI GUYS !

KNDLY  HELP ME FOR  PASSING CS EXECUTIVE PROG . WHICH BOOKS ARE TO BE FOLLOWED , SO THAT I CAN PASSAWITH MINIMUM EFFORT . KINDLY GIVE THE NAME OF BOOKS FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS FOR EXECUTIVE PROG.

HOW TO TAKE PREPARATION FOR DOING THE SAME?

SANTOSH

2 Replies

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Scanners....................

Ankit Patniya (Assistant Company Secretary)   (124 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Hi.

Yes we have the ocen of the knowledge in cs coures its upon us from where we are acquiring it. the best means are economic news paper. here some refernce books which helps more for executive student.

1) GCl= S.S. Gulsan

2)Acc= Modlue is the best see each illustraion

3) Tax= Girish Ahuja and Ravi Gupta Systematic study on Direct tax special for CS

4)Co law= our module is the best if you r interested in aquiring knowledge rather to mere pass the exam

5)Eco & Lab. laws= Prepare book from the module of the quetion given at the end of each chapter it will help you lot rather to resort othe refernce book. and also see the Scanner for case stdy.

6) securities law= prepare as above sub 5.

Keep aware yourself with current event in respected sub. from news paper it will help you lot.

I m not refering any other refernce book because Paper setter will asked only from the core area of our modul so For group to please read Our Module, its my experience i didi this and pase my both group in onego. it

Thanks All the best for Preparation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags