Whether valid return

Dear Friends,

I have e-filed IT Return for the AY 2011-12 on 30/09/11 ( Due date being 31.07. 2011). Immediately after successful uploading, it has come to my notice that Post Office Savings Interest not included in my total income. Then, after an hour, I again e-filed making necessary correction u/s 139(5) and it has been accepted by the system. Now, my query is whether the revised return, as accepted by the system saying "successful uploaded/ filed", is valid one, as I understand belated return can not be revised.  Am I to rectify the Original Return through " Rectification Module" of IT wbesite?

Replies (4)

Check your ITR V

send both the ITR V to efiling centrethen they will go through  further procedure

Tnanks a lot , Mr. Goutam and Mr. Amit Jain.  I will as per your advice.

Thanks a lot Mr. Goutam and Mr. Amit Jain. I will do as per your advice.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details