Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Where to join coaching?

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)

02 March 2013  

i and my frnd are in great confusion about where to join coaching classes for both the groups.. my frnd feels tat classes in ICAI wil be more effective.. i think we can manage wit self study.. who among us is right? also watz the difference between a private coaching class and a class from ICAI.. coaching form ICAI is cost effective and also conducts classes effectively.. but many of my seniors prefered private tution centres.. why? any idea frndz..

3 Replies

Paarth (Finance Associate) (210 Points)
Replied 02 March 2013

See, a rule is there that works all around the gLobe, Quality comes when you pay plenty money. 

Private coachings are not cost effective but you will really get all your concepts and doubts cleared if you are keen in the class. If not, only your concepts will be fine.

Classes at ICAI are not that qualitative, so i suggest go for private coaching with passionate self study too. Dont over burden urself with classes, as maximum students do this mistake. take only two calsses a day. Only two (4hrs + 4hrs) time span.

Rest is ur choice. At good private classes, u will get unmatched quality of knowledge. BELOW ARE BEST TUTORS AND THE WEBSITES FOR DELHI BASED COACHING.

CA AJAY JAIN - TAXATION (WWW.CAAJAYJAIN.COM)

CA ASHISH KALRA - COST/ FM (WWW.IGPINSTITUTE.ORG)

CA PARVEEN SHARMA - ACCOUNTS (BOTH GROUPS) {WWW.ETENCA.IN}

CA MUNISH BHANDARI - LAW(www.BRIGHT PROFESSIONALS.COM)

CA SURBHI BANSAL - AUDIT (www.BRIGHT PROFESSIONALS.COM)

P  S RaTHORE - STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT {WWW.PSRATHORE.COM}

DINESH MADAAn - Information Technology {WWW.ETENCA.IN}

Remeber, no coaching classs can make you pass ur exams untill u study urself too. 

GoodLuck

1 Like

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

where u stay madam??? coaching differ from city to city

CA. Abhishek Kumar Maurya (ACA) (485 Points)
Replied 20 March 2013

i would say-JUST DECIDE & DO IT.there are a plenty of good books in market from whch you can study & these books are written for self study.Me too had not taken coaching for MOST of the subjects..& trust me it gives a lot of satisfaction to study with your own efforts...if you could tell me if you are a CPT,IPCC or final student..i can tell you sources for self study.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags