When life outpaces you.........

 

When Life Outpaces You......

 

 

 

 

When life’s largest pressured leave you struck dumb,

Just search for an answer; The solution will come.

When a tragedy occurs leaving you feeling numb,

Just wait for your health; The strength will come.

When everyone relies on you and there is no way you can see'

Trust your mind to think with time; Patience is the key.

When you have made it where others always flee,

Just wait to gather courage; Soon you’ll be where you want to 

be.

When it is nearing the end and you’re in need,

Muster up your courage; Endurance will lead.

 

Replies (2)

                  TODAY I WILL......

 

  • Today I will do something like laugh,
     
  • Go see a touching movie with a lonely friend,
     
  • Call a friend, even though it has been five months or longer since they've called me,
     
  • Smile at one who appears discouraged,
     
  • Avoid waiting to be asked to help but take the initiative,
     
  • Open the door for the person behind me,
     
  • Do a house hold task my spouse generally would do,
     
  • Go to a senior citizen's home and chat with someone there (if I live long enough, I will one day anxiously anticipate a kind listening ear),
     
  • Say a prayer for someone I cannot tolerate (win-win proposition),
     
  • Tactfully interrupt a co-worker who starts gossiping and change the subject,
     
  • Refuse to allow miserable and negative people to affect my thinking,
     
  • Tell a family member or friend that I love them when I'm finished reading this.

Great sharing.....BELEIVE IN YOURSELF.....BE POSITIVE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details