Easy Office

What to pursue after b.com

Page no : 2

Ayush Tripathi (ca final) (169 Points)
Replied 29 November 2013

God bless you rounak... !!

Anil Dhiman (Company Secretary) (114 Points)
Replied 30 November 2013

You can go for M.A. (Economics). You can get good jobs like lecturership and research work. 

Praveen Kumar (Accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 01 December 2013

What is SAP? Please reply.

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 01 December 2013

SAP IS AN ERP SOFTWARE WHICH IS USE BY MANY BIG COMPANIES IN INDIA. In present scenerio if you want to work with big companies SAP and good Excel knowledge is must.But after getting job 2 year later you feel if you have degree like CA & CWA then you get promotion otherwise it will be delay.

Jaya Sankar Kumar Veluguri (Articles Student) (51 Points)
Replied 01 December 2013

Is it SAP easy to do? How many years it will take. Please tell me friends?

Jaya Sankar Kumar Veluguri (Articles Student) (51 Points)
Replied 01 December 2013

See Neha already u r in poor position in study no need to worry about that but ur next step should be like which will give success I.e., u should choose which is easier & convenient for ur level of study. Plz don't misunderstand me. I am saying like this bcoz of these people are giving suggestions to u without considering ur study levels. Of course u can improve level but our suggestion should be match to your query or requirement. I think u may take my words positively. I wish u All d Best for ur bright future.

prateeksurya (student) (23 Points)
Replied 02 December 2013

What I think s that now the student shld try to opt fr ICAI crs i.e.cst acntns crs. Thr is gona be boom in this field in the upcoming years due to some changes in law.

prateeksurya (student) (23 Points)
Replied 02 December 2013

I think nw the stndnts shld opt fr ICAI crs i.e.cst acntns crs. Thrz gonna be boom in this field in the upcoming yrs due to some changes in law.

Anil (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 03 January 2014

In my opinion you should go with the MBA as you are from an commerce backround it will surley suites you. If your mgmt and speaking skills are good then you should do MBA after your B.com.

J.K.E (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 17 March 2016

CFP VIDEO CLASSES FOR ALL THE MODULES

These lectures and case studies covers the curriculum prescribed by FPSB(India)

It covers over 70 hours of video

It has more than 150 topics/videos discussed

It has more than 20 case studies solved in real-time along with financial calculator along with notes provided

The videos are provided in a 16GB pen drive for easy viewing of videos

Module 1 : Introduction to Financial Planning.

Module 2 : Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning.

Module 3 : Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits.

Module 4 : Investment Planning.

Module 5 : Tax and Estate Planning.

Module 6 : Advanced Financial Planning.

Gaurav Banerjee (13 Points)
Replied 18 March 2016

Dear, you situation is much more like mine..... Dnt wry if you are pursuing CS, then give your full concentration to it.... First of all try to clear CS as soon as possible , thereafter you can go for PGDBA course from symbiosis, and also try to go for llb course but I don't think you will go for it 😊... So just do CS then PGDBA from SYMBIOSIS ....... But remember one thing don't let yourself down..... .

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 09 June 2016

I don't understand why you can't depend  on CS completely?  Each course has its own value and  CS is a professional course and highly privileged too. There is a saying “Jack of all trade but master of none”

Do you want to follow it??

You need to decide what you want to do actually and your area of interest.

Career as a Company Secretary is not only prestigious and financially rewarding but also carries with it a high degree of job satisfaction.

A qualified company secretary has openings in Employment and as a Practicing Independent Professional.

Company Secretary in Employment:

* Companies with a paid up share capital of Rs.2 crores or more are compulsorily required to appoint a whole-time Company Secretary.

* All companies seeking a listing on Stock Exchange are required to appoint a whole-time company secretary.

* Membership of the Institute is recognized for appointment to superior posts and services under Central Government.

Membership of the Institute is an essential qualification for recruitment from Grade I to Grade IV in the Accounts branch of the Indian Company Law Service

A company Secretary is a knowledge professional with a research bent of mind acquired through rigorous training in corporate laws and corporate management. The syllabus for the course also grills him in Information Systems and Systems Audit. As such, Company Secretaries are well versed in Information Technology as well as ITES. With his procedure orientation and mastery, Company Secretary is able to set up the EOU shop for IT and BPO industries cost efficiently. He is also well versed in foreign collaboration and joint venture agreements as well as intellectual property rights. This enables him to add value to IT or BPO subsidiaries of foreign companies in India as well as the takeover activities by Indian corporate in foreign countries in IT and ITES sectors.

Many Company Secretaries are already working in various countries like the US, Canada, UK

So don’t underestimate CS

PIBM Admin (admin) (1 Points)
Replied 09 June 2016

You should join PIBM- Pune Institute of Business Management for  MBA. It will be helpful as you will have professional as well as management degree aslo.

Anjali Soni (student) (64 Points)
Replied 27 June 2016

Hello, Thanks for asking and telling us your query..

Thats really good that you are planning to studied further. sometimes percentage won't work, what works is your dedication towards your dream carrer. apart from this you can also think for government job preparation like IBPS, SSC, RRB and many other.

IBPS is one of the most prestigious exam in India. If you want to see your carrer in banking sector than IBPS must be your first step. But there is very high competition in this so you can crack it with full dedication and perfect IBPS study plan.

Thank you..!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro