What to do-unemployed ca

prateek ( ) (52 Points)

30 May 2012  

i have to post the mesage from this newly created ac because i'm not able to retrive my password of my old ac.

I passed my ca in nov 2011 and i am ashamed to be called a ca, though i cleared only the first group in 3rd attempt, the second one in first attempt itself.....

looking at the situation of job market i recommend people to quit ca if possible because the glory of the profession is lost, i know there might be some who do not agree with me, but the fact is more than half of the people who cleared in nov 2011 are un/under employed. the institute earlier had cheap articles, and now they have the cheapest cas.

inspite of doing graduation from one of the top 10 colleges in India and IFRS certification, and done audits of 1-2 listed co's from small firm andstill i haven't got a single call from any company/big4 etc. i advise everyone to have strong jack/refrence if you want to pursue ca or pass in merit to brighten up your chance else you are doomed like me. i may sound a bit depressing but what i am writing is the truth.

the worst part is the real discrimination psus do to general cateogory students whereas dummy student of some obc etc get selected, my aim is not to harm anyones feelings, but how is reservation in job justified even after completing ca, the so called the toughest course in the world???