What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)

14 July 2011  

Hi everyone who gave exams in may must be eagerly waiting for their results like me......friends everytime v say bas yaaar result aajaein pass hojaein v gonna party...but in this excitement v never tell the motive or the need of clearing our exams....some just want to pass to party....some want to pass so that they have something to add in their resume....some want to pass to show to the world yes u can do it.....there may be numerous reasons behind it.....lets discuss wat importance does passing tis tym holds in our life!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my life is hanging on the edge of the cliff tis tym...though i cleared all my exams in 1st attempt by god's grace.....expecting the same tis tym also....i gave my second group for the first time....and hope 2 crack it....now wat importance does my passing this tym holds for me.....well i am in a relationship from past 6 years with my best friend.....vshe always supported me at every step of mah life....there was a time wen i was about to drop c.a. and i almost quit.....but she along wd mah parents supported me and today i am here just to wind off the things....and become a c.a. ......her parents are opposed to our relationship as they need to get her married asap and the y cant wait for me to settle down....even if i settle down problem is my 2eldest sisters who are yet to be married......all these things shaped out just before my may exams and tis tym also it was my partner who supported me and i sat and gve mah exams i know i was completely broken...losing a 6year relationship is not an easy thing after all......so this tym the result will not only decide whether i will be a ca or not but also whether i will get my love or not!!!!!! sad but true.......

NEXT is i need to enter a job and start earning and support my father and arrange for the finances which i will be needing to marry my elder sisters......my family is just waiting for my results with wet eyes as they desparetely want that i should clear my exams this time.....i can never forget wat my family have did and will do for me aage bhi.....but its time to repay wateva i can.......

SO in nutshell this is a do or die situation for me this tym guys as i have mah love life and my family at stake....i am praying to god that i clear my exams and get the oppurtunity to fulfill my dreams.....i just need the wishes of 6lacs cci members so tat i can b blessed wd all ur warm wishes and come out as a winner....with tears in my eyes i would sign off and wish all of you who are waiting for their results and need to pass through for one or the other reason.....god bless and take care!!!!!!