What accounting entry to be passed

Dear Sir/madam.

I have a typical question for which I am requesting to please guide me that what ACCOUNTING ENTRY  I SHOULD RECORD IN  my books. the Fact is that I want a single accounting entry for this whole transaction the details is herewith in the attached file.

We have  one pvt ltd company and one proprietors ship firm for transport activities only .

the company takes the transportation service from that firm for delivery of good on FOR basis at customers factory.

we are charging Rs 3700 PMT for goods and 3700 for fright at FOR basis and paid the transporter Rs 3000 as actual fright and the remaining    Rs 700 (3700-3000) will be owners profit. and diesel at actual and tds as applicable on the actual fright (i.e. Rs 3000 PMT). the value of invoice is received by the company and paid to the proprietors ship firm

I am attaching the excel sheet prepared at Factory for this transaction.

 

Kindly guide me what single  accounting entry should I pass in books with under consideration GST Provision and Income tax provisions.

My goods are charged @ 5 in GST .


Attached File : 86653 20180802163142 lime logistics advance freight 01 08 2018.xlsx downloaded: 158 times
Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Abhay Sethia
Dear Sir/madam.

I have a typical question for which I am requesting to please guide me that what ACCOUNTING ENTRY  I SHOULD RECORD IN  my books. the Fact is that I want a single accounting entry for this whole transaction the details is herewith in the attached file.

We have  one pvt ltd company and one proprietors ship firm for transport activities only .

the company takes the transportation service from that firm for delivery of good on FOR basis at customers factory.

we are charging Rs 3700 PMT for goods and 3700 for fright at FOR basis and paid the transporter Rs 3000 as actual fright and the remaining    Rs 700 (3700-3000) will be owners profit. and diesel at actual and tds as applicable on the actual fright (i.e. Rs 3000 PMT). the value of invoice is received by the company and paid to the proprietors ship firm

I am attaching the excel sheet prepared at Factory for this transaction.

 

Kindly guide me what single  accounting entry should I pass in books with under consideration GST Provision and Income tax provisions.

My goods are charged @ 5 in GST .

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details