GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rammohan (Retired)     19 September 2021

Verified ITR 2 (AY 2021-22) filed, but not acknowledged

I filed ITR 2 (AY 2021-22) today online after e-verification through Aadhaar OTP. No acknowledgement (ITR V) was received, nor any SMS/email confirmation of filing was received. On re-logging, there was no mention that the ITR was received by the Dept., nor was a copy of the acknowledgement/ITR available for download. The message was that there was no saved ITR for filing. (However, I had saved a Json copy of the ITR before submission.)

I tried to re-fill the schdedules, when at one stage came a pop-up message reading "Your return is already submitted. Please file a revised return." 

In the absence of the Acknowledgement no., I cannot file a revised ITR. Would experts on this Forum please advise what I should do now to retrieve the acknowledgement and the filed ITR copies? I have sent a grievance on this subject but not sure when it would be attended to.

5 Replies

Santosh jaiswal

Santosh jaiswal   19 September 2021

Try after sometime due to technical glitch it is not showing currently but after sometime it will reflect.
Saurav Kumar

Saurav Kumar   20 September 2021

Once again go to website and there is "DOWNLOAD "option, then go for print (Crlt.+P), you will get there only acknowledgement.
Rammohan

Rammohan (Retired)     20 September 2021

Thanks Mr. Saurav Kumar. The download option for Acknowledgement/Return is available only if details of filed ITR are displayed by the Portal. In my case, the Portal does not show that my ITR has been filed for AY 2021-22. The pop-up message comes up only while trying to file a revised return.

Saurav Kumar

Saurav Kumar   20 September 2021

E-filing portal 2.0 on that point from where you got a pop up msg "your return is already submitted. please file a revised return ".
Rammohan

Rammohan (Retired)     20 September 2021

.Mr Saurav Kumar

This pop-up message lasts for a few seconds and then disappears. Nothing happens when I click on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags