becker cpa

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VERIFICATION OF CA EXAM ANSWER BOOKS

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     30 January 2009

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 
 582 likes  12131 points

| My Other Post

Procedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants Professional Education- II/ Professional Competence/ Final Examinations-(30-01-2009)

• The fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.
  • The application essentially in the candidate’s own handwriting indicating Roll No., address, and paper(s) to be verified should be submitted within a month from the date of declaration of result.
  • Typewritten applications are not entertained.
  • There is no provision for re-valuation of papers.
  • There is no standard application form.

Request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and payable at New Delhi is received within one month from the date of declaration of result.

neha sarawogi

neha sarawogi (articleship)     04 February 2009

neha sarawogi
articleship 
 144 points

View Profile | My Other Post

may i know what type of feedback we receive from the answer paper verification department?

Mansur

Mansur (Service)     09 February 2009

Mansur
Service 
 1 likes  27 points

Can I know till what time we get feedback on application submitted for verification
Narendra S. Dave

Narendra S. Dave (Article)     14 August 2009

Narendra S. Dave
Article 
 22 points

Originally posted by :CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
"

Can you tell me the exact address at which the application for verification of CA Final Answer Paper is to send

my emailid is davenarendra87 @ gmail.com

Procedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants Professional Education- II/ Professional Competence/ Final Examinations-(30-01-2009)

The fee for verification of answer books is Rs. 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs. 400/- for all the papers of a group/ both groups.
The application essentially in the candidate’s own handwriting indicating Roll No., address, and paper(s) to be verified should be submitted within a month from the date of declaration of result.
Typewritten applications are not entertained.
There is no provision for re-valuation of papers.
There is no standard application form.

Request for verification will be considered only after the application in the candidate’s own handwriting in Hindi language if the medium of examination was Hindi else in English language duly signed with requisite fee by way of DD in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and payable at New Delhi is received within one month from the date of declaration of result.

"

VIJAY GUPTA

VIJAY GUPTA (PARTNER )     06 September 2009

VIJAY GUPTA
PARTNER  
 32 points

i want to know where the application is to be submitted

Monu

Monu (CA Final)     30 August 2010

Monu
CA Final