Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Vat 5% Ledger Tax/Class in Tally 7.2

Originally posted by : stufflearn
Hi friends,
We want to create a Vat 5% Ledger in Tally 7.2. Right now We created the 5% ledger under Duties and Taxes and selected 4% input/output VAT TAX/Class as there is no 5% Vat/Tax Available.
I wonder how to get 5% Vat/Tax Class. Any help with this will be highly appreciable. Thanks in advance.

Search Tag For Free Vat Tax Class---->" Tally Erp 9 Release 3.7 Build 15, vat Tax Class for Tally Erp 9 Release 1.1 , Tally Erp 9 Release 3.7 Build 15 Crack for Free , caclubindia.com, Gnucash free Accounting Software , Tally erp 9 Release 3.7 Buidl 15 or Latest Educational Version download Link. "

Hi friends here is 5% Vat Tax Class for Free

Just Click the below link and Read Carefully. this Vat tax Class is For Tally erp 9 Release 1.1 Or tally 9 the only Available free crack but the only problem with this rel 1.1 crack is no latest vat tax RATE, but here is the Solution for your Problem

of latest Vat tax class. you can use the latest tax class for your release 1.1 just click the link and Read how to download or use.

/forum/tally-erp-9-free-download-software-201889.asp

Or 

https://tallyerp9rel.blogspot.in/

********************************************************************************************************

Or If you Want other Vat Tax Class For your customize Use, No Matter what Persent it has Any Vat Tax class Just Oder it For Rs 240 Only. Just provide Deposit Slip that you have deposited to given bank address , and Your Vat Persent Rate and State for which you want to have it,

and the Ledger Account Like for Sales or Purchase Or both 

Just Deposit the Money to Given Bank Details in the Following link's Personal Advertisment Sections for your Vat Tax Class.

https://freeaccountingtallyerp9rel37build15.blogspot.in/

Or 

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-16y1dZE6BoM/UKv4Zd6h-uI/AAAAAAAAABs/ZPi78p7vsok/s1600/1+Bank+jpg.jpg

Avoid the Rs. 2000 this for Pen Drive but for custom Vat tax clas just deposite Rs 240 to Bank Account this 240Rs Price is for Vat Tax Class of Your Choice

You Can See the Free Example of 5% Vat tax class, above that how fine it works before Purchasing other vat tax class.

We also Provide Composition Tax Class Rate of your choice.

32 Replies

Manoj Garg

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)     17 May 2010

This can be done. Please let me know the release of Tally 7.2 you are using.

Note: This work is chargable, for Rs. 500.00 (Payment in advane)

You can deposit the amount into AXIS BANK LTD.
Account No. 361010100006866
Name : Manoj Garg

1 Like
subramanya

subramanya (Professional)     31 May 2010

Hi,

Better to go for Tally.ERP 9 new version

which provides new vat returns and annexures with efiling support facility.

Subramanya

Exshail

Exshail (Software)     31 May 2010

Besides what Subramanya advice, if you want to try something new & free ( not pirated)  and your needs are limited go for free version of busy ul 3.6 e-10 from below link having accounting software with inventory, invoice printing & vat computation. You can change vat\cst rate yourself whenever there is a change.

https://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas

Regards,

Shailesh

P K

P K (Excel Developer)     01 June 2010

What about data conversion cost / procedure if go on shailesh's advice.

What about the cost of updation if go on Subramanya's advice.

happy

happy (accountant)     27 July 2010

hey guys pay to Mr. Manoj. you will get the right resolution,i have got the same & everything will be same the way it was just try it & go ahead

sunil

sunil (Sr. Accountant)     27 July 2010

@           stufflearn

i will create that vat tax class in some of half Rs. 250

if you want mail me @ sunilkhandelwal @ ymail.com

i will provide demo in advance.

P K

P K (Excel Developer)     30 July 2010

@ khandelwal,

I want new vat class in my tally 7.2 rel 1, please provide me the demo. my mail id: excel.expert.13 @ gmail.com

PK

happy

happy (accountant)     30 July 2010

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DEMO.DO CONTACT MR. MANOJ  OR SUNIL SIR FOR RIGHT SOLUTION,

subramanya

subramanya (Professional)     30 July 2010

Hi,

One of my client is having Tally 7.2, these new classifications 5% and 13.5% will reflect in my VAT Return form and also in Purchase Annexure which needs to be submitted to VAT dept.

With regards,

Subramanya

happy

happy (accountant)     30 July 2010

no you have to prepare it manually,kya fark padta hai,data excell mein export karo aur thodi modification karke kudh create kar lo,,

sunil

sunil (Sr. Accountant)     30 July 2010

MR. Pawan

I am provide new vat tax class

Example vat tax class ( E.g. 1.5 % )

So you can check appropriateness of vat class create by me.

After that I will create vat tax class you want.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags