Urgent!!! pls help.....

Dear all!

I have may CA- final exams this MAY; I have not attended any class for Direct taxes due to inadequate time; I have to start from scratch, although I have little knowledge from Inter exam and articleship;  can you please suggest me an ideal textbook, by which I can score reasonably in the exam? 

Replies (13)

You may go for SINGHANIA SIR's book

or VINOD GUPTA sir's book

 

 

Dear Yamini,

 

I think u should go for vinod gupta or paduka , u may find V K Singhania sir's book a bit tough so it would be better not to choose it.....

Start Your studies now itself if you follow vinod gupta since I feel minimum 3 months are required as his modules are very exhaustive 

You may go for SINGHANIA  book. Its little bit tough but its complete and very much systematic. Nothing will left by going this book

vinod gupta sir book is perfect for you.

Originally posted by : SUNNY AGGARWAL

You may go for SINGHANIA SIR's book

or VINOD GUPTA sir's book

 

 

You may go for vinod k singhania and  pratice manual of ICAI

Hi,,

Just go With Vinod Gupta SIr...

 

No one can provide you min 40 but Gupta Sir.

Vinod Gupta  Sir's book is good if you will allot daily atleast 2 hours for Direct Tax as it contains various modules.  smiley

  

I used banger u can also try it.

 VINOD GUPTA sir's book  is gud

You must go for Vinod Gupta Sir's book. Because its easy to understand. But you have to give it sufficient time because it have 8 modules to study.

P.C.Sekar (Padhuka's Publications)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details