Easy Office
LCI Learning

Urgent help and suggestion required please

Page no : 2

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

I think Rajesh sir is simply teasing us........

Replied 03 August 2012

yes DINESH.....bcoz i am not telling this...amendment says like that which i have pasted here...i mean that particular part........which says this..

S.M.Dinesh Kumar (Student IPCC) (103 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Anoop now where mentioned in the notification about the graduates passed cpt candidates.

Replied 03 August 2012

Provided also that a candidate enrolled for the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course shall be eligible to three years of articles training on his passing the Group I level or Accounting Technician level of the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Examination: THIS AMENDMENT WILL BE SUBSTITUTED BY THIS

S.M.Dinesh Kumar (Student IPCC) (103 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Anoop your logic is good, but what Rajesh is saying same thing mentioned in the notification.

Replied 03 August 2012

Provided also that a candidate who is a graduate or post graduate and has been exempted from passing the Common Proficiency Test shall be eligible to three years of articles training on his registration to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course.”.

Replied 03 August 2012

we can

Nirali (No) (125 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

I am already registerd in ipcc based on cpt. If i re-register in ipcc based on graduate then can i start my articleship? Giv advice...

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

“Provided that a candidate who has been exempted from passing Common
Proficiency Test under sub-regulation (1A) of regulation 25D and enrolled for
the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course shall be
eligible to appear in the  examination on completion of nine months of
practical training under regulation 50.”;

so yes a can start articleship of 3 year
sorry dinesh and anoop I din't read the notification
all the best.

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Provided also that a candidate who is a graduate or post
graduate and has been exempted from passing the Common
Proficiency Test shall be eligible to three years of articles training on
his registration to the Intermediate (Integrated Professional
Competence) Course.”
1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Thanku Rajesh bhai.smile. And thanku all friends for solve my query, and pls also try to contact ur nearest icai chapter, and post recent update about articleship here, Now i hope that we can start articleship.smile.

Replied 04 August 2012

Hardik we will have to wait till 16th all the details of transitional scheme will be published by then.....I had called to ICAI Delhi.......they said me to wait upto 16th they will publish the rules for existing as well as fresh student about registration coverstion and all that......

CA SHYAM CHETTRI (PRACTICE) (68 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

It is just so simple. A graduate who is exempted from CPT can join articleship directly. Others have to clear Gr 1 of IPCC.Currently there are no transitional provision for a student of IPCC to join articleship if he/she has not cleared Gr 1, even though his/her marks in graduation is above 55%/60%, if he/she has joined IPCC after clearing CPT

Replied 04 August 2012

FOR Shyam.....no its not right......transitional scheme will be published by 16......for existing students.....see the notification

Interested persons/students, i.e., freshers and existing students are
advised to watch for the details of registration formalities and of transitional
scheme including fee payable, registration form which will be
announced/published by around August 16, 2012.

Ayushi (CA Final) (96 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

No u have to clear a single group either first or second it's upto u and then only u can start ur articleship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: