Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Student)     12 September 2011

Urgent help

Hi..there are exactly 47 days left for IPCC Nov...my prepration till now hasent been good...accounts,costing and law i have done about 55% of portion properly...but in tax i havent started anything .....is IPCC crack-able in 2 months or the time left.

Please help me how i should study tax .and please tell me minimum hours required that i should study in a day to give my 100% ...please reply quickly

Thanks for the help in advance

Very Tensed Student ,

Siddharth

4 Replies

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     12 September 2011

As Tax has not yet started, Allocate more time to it (Atleast 4 Hrs)

Plan the other three subjects in remaining time, as you are already covered > 50%

I can say it is possible to Crack IPCC in two months, as these days correction is little liberal, Provided you gained overall knowledge over the subject

Reagrding How to prepare for Tax refer this link

/forum/suggest-me-how-to-complete-my-tax-course-for-ipcc-167161.asp

CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     12 September 2011

do hard work and give more time to studies. you can doit. best of luck

v.yasaswee

v.yasaswee (CA FINAL)     12 September 2011

You have not quoted whether you are appearing both the grps or the 1st one , but from the details it is presumed that you appear the 1st one.If so you can easily cover the course if you spare atleast 10 hours a day. Concentrate more on tax. Dont simply go through the solutions given in the book,Try to solve the problems independently & then compare your answer with the one given in the book , this will improve your problem solving & presentation skills .

Siddharth

Siddharth (Student)     12 September 2011

Thank you v.yasaswee sir,aditya sir and prakash sir... :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register