Unique personality trends/qualities of a ca aspirant

Sudha vani Bitla (Chartered Accountant) (29 Points)

12 February 2018  

Hi Friends, I am CA Sudha Vani Bitla, a recently and happily Practising Chartertered Accountant. Served the industry for few years, earlier.

Apart from the exam preparation, I am sure each student, as me goes through a roller coaster of personal or emotional moments being a CA aspirant.

To be more clear and near: Favourite and frequent Challenging Questions aCA aspirant encounters:

1)  Will you pass this time atleast? - By near and dear (Just to share, my answer was I will write to pass & will write till I pass)

2) How many times will you write? If you can't don't waste time, QUIT and think of an alternate career - Free advice (My answer was, Don't want to count now, but will pass the exam and then QUIT, alternate career will be an additional qualification but along with CA)

3) When will you settle in career and start earning HIGH? You should earn and marry, as all your age group army is all settled and happy. (My answer was, Will earn now also, but want to earn through CA satisfactorily with pride and achievement, which the others in age group(non CA) will never earn.)

Many more questions...which a student must answer to SELF, not necessarily the questioner before starting exam prepartion or writing exams.

I think this is a bigger exam than the true CA Exam to qualify, its an exam of LIFE, if one pass, will crack the CA Exam at any cost. Now, there are many answers to the above questions....in my opinion and with my experience, will be more clear and near to you all:

1) Prepare 'Yourself' before you start exam prepartion. Few steps are: Get Motivated & Move, Get Inspired & Implement. I feel Result is surely in our hand, Yes everyone prepares to Pass not to fail, so this should answer the question will you pass this time. Remember friends, you need not answer them, answer yourself and be strong. Believe me once you are into performance, based on your sound conceptual and practical knowledge through CA curriculum, its a cake walk to grow and then the no.of times does not matter, according to me.

2) Don't QUIT your prepartion but QUIT the people & surroundings who ask you to QUIT. Write till you pass, then surely you will pass :)  Not a joke, its experienced, you know yourself better than anyone. A non-CA course army i.e. having no knowledge or importance of course, says 'How many times'?.  Believe in self and remember the crux of a good saying: May be you were a just a step behind of your goal, thats when you quitted.  Dont repent for not passing, but yes, you may repent for not attempting.

3) To be practical, Earn to eat & enjoy. In midst of the worlds theises we miss on few important facts that happiness is never to be linked with earning or high earning. Settlement is never to be linked with just passing an exam more particulaly professional exams like CA, one of the toughest and dignified course. Comparision at home and outside with peers, same age group people, friends, relatives etc is very common, Take them causually as you are on a Mission which next to impossible :), I mean difficult GOAL of being a CA. Till your mission is completed, Settle yourself from all these worldly craps and happily enjoy the preparation as our subjects are more practical. 

With all the understanding of emotions, anger and demotivation etc that a CA student goes through, Its difficult, but would say please TRY.

Results should answer all the so-called challenging quesitons for a student, so control yourself, be silent for a moment, gear up yourself.

'FOLLOW YOUR INNER SELF AND NONE OTHER'.  Hope its helps, aspiring to write more. Pardon for any errors. Thanks.